Your favourite quote.

Simply making consistent investments in our self-education and knowledge banks pays major dividends throughout our lives. - Jim Rohn

You can't know it all. No matter how smart you are, no matter how comprehensive your education, no matter how wide ranging your experience, there is simply no way to acquire all the wisdom you need to make your business thrive. - Donald Trump

It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate. -
Donald Trump

Stock market bubbles don't grow out of thin air. They have a solid basis in reality, but reality as distorted by a misconception. - George Soros

I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often. - Brian Tracy

Perhaps the very best question that you can memorize and repeat, over and over, is, “what is the most valuable use of my time right now?” -Brian Tracy

I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing. - Martha Stewart

The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense. - Thomas Edison

Money is good! In this day and age that we live in, money is not only good, but absolutely essential. Besides air, it may be the next most important thing in life. Of course health, love, friendship, fitness, faith, and happiness are all very important too, but how do we eat, or pay rent, or go to the doctor without having money? - Michael Dylan

In life and business, there are two cardinal sins.. The first is to act precipitously without thought and the second is to not act at all. - Carl Icahn

The market does not beat them. They beat themselves, because though they have brains they cannot sit tight. - Jesse Livermore

Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing. the result. - Vince Lombardi

Go for a business that any idiot can run - because sooner or later, any idiot probably is going to run it. - Peter Lynch

A new poll shows that Americans now believe that Bill Clinton is more honest than President Bush. At least when Clinton screwed the nation, he did it one person at a time. - Jay Leno

How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'this is better than we thought! The universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant'? Instead they say "No,no,no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way". A religion old or new, that stresses the magnificance of the universe as revealed by modern science might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths - Carl Sagan

Nice one TWI.

The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives. - Anthony Robbins

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Winston Churchill

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. - Will Rogers

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two. - Captain Corelli's Mandolin

Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. - Flower A. Newhouse