Your favourite quote.

Concentration can be cultivated. One can learn to exercise will power, discipline one's body and train one's mind.-Anil Ambani

Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.-Warren Buffett

Remember, I am neither a bear nor a bull, I am an agnostic opportunist. I want to make money short- and long-term. I want to find good situations and exploit them. - Jim Cramer

Before this century is over, the Dow Jones Industrial Average will probably be over one million versus around 10,000 now. So for the long-term, the outlook is tremendously bullish if you buy stocks blindly to keep for a century. -John Templeton

I wanted to be an editor or a journalist, I wasn't really interested in being an entrepreneur, but I soon found I had to become an entrepreneur in order to keep my magazine going. -Richard Branson

Money is one of the most important subjects of your entire life. Some of life's greatest enjoyments and most of life's greatest disappointments stem from your decisions about money. Whether you experience great peace of mind or constant anxiety will depend on getting your finances under control.-Robert G Allen

I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business. - Donald Trump

One of the biggest lessons I've learned recently is that when you don't know what to do, you should do nothing until you figure out what to do because a lot of times you feel like you are pressed against the wall, and you've got to make a decision. You never have to do anything. Don't know what to do? Do nothing.

This market right now is moving on nothing more than emotions. Guess what? It almost always moves on emotions. - David Bach

The price pattern reminds you that every movement of importance is but a repetition of similar price movements, that just as soon as you can familiarize yourself with the actions of the past, you will be able to anticipate and act correctly and profitably upon forthcoming movements. -
Jesse Livermore

The financial markets generally are unpredictable. So that one has to have different scenarios.. The idea that you can actually predict what's going to happen contradicts my way of looking at the market. - George Soros

I came to realize that my money problems, worries, and shortages largely began and ended with the person in my mirror. I realized also that if I could learn to manage the character I shaved with every morning, I would win with money. - Dave Ramsey

The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand. - Sun Tzu

"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today" - Malcolm X.

"A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow." - George S. Patton Jr., Anthonyh Hopkins in "The Edge".

Last edited:
Don't hurry, don't worry. You're only here for a short visit. So be sure and stop to smell the flowers." --Walter Hagen.