Worldcup !

I had to switch off after 2-0
The local women's institute team could have done better !!

But still not to worry I have money riding on the Jerries :D

and they could win yet. Blitzkrieg on boys !!!

I had to switch off after 2-0
The local women's institute team could have done better !!

But still not to worry I have money riding on the Jerries :D

and they could win yet. Blitzkrieg on boys !!!

My money is on Brazil.

Only a sweaty sock could hold such views. Shame your lot can't even qualify

My lot did qualify.

They go by the name of England and they play football like a bunch of sh1t faced peasants.

I would rather see Germany win any day just to stick one up the likes of that filthy excuse for a human being who goes by the name of John Terry.

I suppose it won't be long before England announce to the whole world that we will win the 2014 World Cup.

I wonder why no other country makes such announcements ... probably because they do not feel the same sense of insecurity as the male bimbos and shirtlifters who play for England.

There we are then. More bum decisions by the officials...this time Mexico on the receiving end of it. Clear offside decision leading to the Argies first goal.
Once again the biggest tournament in the world reduced to farce.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
There we are then. More bum decisions by the officials...this time Mexico on the receiving end of it. Clear offside decision leading to the Argies first goal.
Once again the biggest tournament in the world reduced to farce.

Saddly, thats what it is becomming. Teams don't win through skill anymore. You just hope a few really bad calls go your way and you're through to the next round.

Peter

Well-deserved win by Germany against a comatose England.

Having said that, I don't think they will win the competition.
It will be one of the latins.

Argentina vs. Mexico was a very entertaining match; Mexico were good, but Argentina were better. Funny, I was eating in a Mexican restaurant on Saturday night, watching the Yanks getting beaten :). Glad I wasn't there tonight!

Fabio .. what can you say? Well, anything you bloody well like probably, because he won't understand it! :)

Well-deserved win by Germany against a comatose England.

Having said that, I don't think they will win the competition.
It will be one of the latins.

Argentina vs. Mexico was a very entertaining match; Mexico were good, but Argentina were better. Funny, I was eating in a Mexican restaurant on Saturday night, watching the Yanks getting beaten :). Glad I wasn't there tonight!

Fabio .. what can you say? Well, anything you bloody well like probably, because he won't understand it! :)

I don't think that language is an issue with Capello, more of an excuse by us. The FA hired him when he couldn't speak English, at all. Now, I understand him. There are other things about him, lack of flexibility and inability to motivate the players being the main one.

I am surprised that he is supposed to be so good. He did not seem to be wanted by Real Madrid when he left. Mind you, they have a habit of changing their managers......

Saddly, thats what it is becomming. Teams don't win through skill anymore. You just hope a few really bad calls go your way and you're through to the next round.

Peter

Sounds like just about every place I've ever worked at! :cheesy:

The FA hired him when he couldn't speak English, at all. Now, I understand him.

If it's OK for the NHS to hire in Doctors that can't speak more than about 20 words in English well then...........?????

As for football chaps, I'm no footie fan but from what I saw England 2 Germany 4 would have seemed like a fair result to me (y)

dd

England football team have sensationally turned down a £270 million shirt sponsorship
with a well known dog food company,
Fans said the thought of the team wearing a shirt with WINALOT on the front was taking the f***ing p**s!!!!!

Last edited:
To be honest, I was surprised at my reaction to our getting knocked out last night.........I couldnt give a fck, if they players dont care , then why should I care, dont get me wrong when we lost in the semi´s italia 1990 I sobbed like alittle girl coz I saw how much it meant to the p'layers, but this lot arent worth crying about. They play the hearts out for their clubs because they get 100,000 pounds
a week to do so and if they dont they could get put on the bench or sold on to a less prestigious club and their earnings go down,but for England theres not that much in it for them financially so basically seeing as they are such greedy cntz and so mercantile the honour of playing for your country isnt enough for them + I also do think Capello is a stubborn pr1k who played the quality players out of position, and WTF was the point of taking off defoe for Heskey when we needed 2 goals ,surely that shows what a div the guy is...........bottom line they need an English manager who can inspire them and shame them if necessary, one that could speak english would be a good start half of them probably dont understand WTF he has been talking about over the last few years anyway.

The England team are flying into Glasgow airport for a Heroes welcome.

There is an open top bus set up for them and a parade around George Square.

Its going to be amazing!!!!

Well done boys!!!!!!

Merkel and Cameron were watching the match together at the G20 meeting and she told him that that UK goal should have been accepted as it was obviously in.

I agree with that, they should really allow video supervision to prevent referee mistakes like that in future.

But of course luck always plays quite an important role as well, as do your mental form of the day, eg we were good winning against Australia, and then in the very next game pretty bad losing against Serbia.

Germany-v-England-001.jpg

Germany-v-England-004.jpg

Germany-v-England-003.jpg

Germany-v-England-006.jpg

England-v-Germany-002.jpg

image-104209-galleryV9-iyme.jpg

image-104177-galleryV9-qvxy.jpg

image-104213-galleryV9-whds.jpg

image-104180-galleryV9-vakm.jpg

image-104217-galleryV9-yumn.jpg

image-104211-galleryV9-ywmo.jpg

image-104144-galleryV9-pbwh.jpg

image-104136-galleryV9-hdit.jpg

image-104179-galleryV9-qmww.jpg

image-104140-galleryV9-wmur.jpg

image-104114-galleryV9-tkyc.jpg

image-104116-galleryV9-ckcd.jpg

www.spiegel.de

Germany vs Argentina is going to be a great game, looking forward to it.

We should see some great football in the last 8 and onwards.

Agreed. I am glad England didn't get through, at least now we will see a really good close match.

BTW, fair play to Germany they are a stunning team. I thought they were going to win the World Cup last time around aswell. If anyone watched the England vs Germany match they'd see the difference... England get the ball outside the box, Germany defence are back, England players are up... Lampard or Gerrard etc. on the ball... nothing happens and they usually decide to shoot.

On the other hand, same thing with Germany, and the fowards and midfielders are making diagonal runs into the box, creating space even when England have all their men back!! Stunning play, and actually my favorite team!!

Come on, JA JA!! :LOL:

Yeah playing Argentine should be fun, guess the guys will have to take care to not get too cocky now tho, I mean playing against England was taken as an extremely serious challenge by Jogi and his very young team.

True.

Oh, and Markus? I trust you will be posting some German vs Argentina chick pics? :LOL:

Congrats to Germany winning - pity our lot didn't put up a better performance but what can you expect from multi-millionaires - surprised they bothered to turn up !!

OK lets see what the odds are telling us now

Argentina 4.00
Brazil 4.50
Spain 5.50
Germany 7.00
Holland 8.00
Uruguay 13.00
Ghana 21.00
Portugal 23.00
Paraguay 34.00
Chile 41.00
Japan 81.00
Slovakia 101.00

The only noticeable change is Argentina with shorter odds.
Pity my 2 teams are playing each other but looking on the bright side, at least 1 of them will get through. Hopefully Germany with the longer odds
:D