BeginnerJoe vs domgilberto1989 trading contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
Ok, truce now, I don't want to argue with you both any more. It was idiotic and wrong of me to assume you might find some time to participate in a bit of fun and learn a thing or two.

Can we just forget about it?

Admin can you close this thread please.

I think you are chickening out. I already use a real account. My call outs are my real trades.

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Great victory Joe. You've humiliated Dilbert, proven you're the better trader and, let's face it, the better man.

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,390
My god, that was quicker than a visit from Arabian.

Reactions: Walter Mitty

D.Gilberto

Experienced member
1,043 55
In the end, after finally shacking up in their own room, it was a rather brief encounter and all parties left early, though satisfied.

I cant compete with endless amounts of excuses. Sorry, its obvious i`d like to continue my intentions, but lets be honest, its like asking a child to sit still and eat there dinner...

It was a waste of time.

(they will respond to this in their defence again, or re-quote and change the letters or avoid the topic in general because they cant face the facts. These people cannot trade. Steep learning curves ahead of them)

:sleep: Im bored of these muppets.

Close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock