BeginnerJoe vs domgilberto1989 trading contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Gilberto

Experienced member
So for some who are fractionally humoured (myself included) or on the flip side completely in disbelief on how ridiculously immature and pointless the feuds between me and Troll are (or dont care/didnt know) then i`d like to invite BeginnerJoe the opportunity to trade it out head to head....

After all, we`re arguing over who can trade better or knows what it is they`re talking about.

Before you troll back with excuses on whether or not you can participate in this bit of fun challenge (as you are clearly demoing - hence "no statements" :LOL:) just remember, it`ll be held against you and your arrogant persona you carry on these forums thinking you know best, and you`re the king of all traders, as right now, this is the best way to put your monopoly money where your mouth is...

Remember, this is for fun with competition involved. Dont take it personally or out of context AND CERTAINLY can everyone avoid the complexities of reading into my quickly and promptly written thread by scrutinizing it, by passing judgements based upon my mannerisms in writing and whether or not I contain "the edge" or if my emotions are not correct for trading bla bla bla (save it, you`ll only be taking it out of context)... generally avoid these topics, i`ve been learning/trading for 4 years... I`ve heard and understand all this but for this particular competition its not necessary but instead for fun and you can follow both our performance if he steps up... (which I doubt)

If you`d like to grow a pair and step up then do the following:

www.myfxbook.com - sign up and sync your Demo account with which ever broker you wish of an account of £2,000.00 GBP

Register your account on there for public viewing under "portfolio" and follow basic steps.

I would say I respect your decision if you do not accept but then i`d be lieing. You`ll be getting something out of this too, you can try and pretend this is a waste of time and you`re a `serious` pro trader, but remember, these are accurate reflective statistics on your performance which you can use to understand how you initially set off, on the wrong foot, into this industry with the wrong and delusional attitude.

Your call mate...

Quite right. Anyone serious won't have time for this bollox. If people wanted demo pips, they should join that "best system, best coach, best everything" thread.

:sleep:

Ok dont worry about refining your mistakes in Demo.... Is what you`re saying insinuating that Demoing is a waste of time; period?

IN THE RED CORNER WEARING A PINK CROTCHLESS LEOTARD.....DOM....WITHAHINTOFSPANISH.....1989

IN THE BLUE CORNER STARK BOLLOCK NAKED COVERED IN A LAYER OF MARMITE....joe

good, at least someone can find the humour in this.

All jokes aside, Joe is currently posting trades on a thread as it is.... but he cant sync an account on myfxbook.... Its not difficult, or complicated.

Yet again, you found an excuse to not demonstrate your incredible intelligence by factual information, but instead, continue trolling.... you`re a joke.

A demo trading contest :LOL:? Really Dilbert, this is cretinous even by your standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.