Best Thread Which Online Forex Broker Is Best?

Hi and thanks for stopping by.

To answer your question, we need to know more details about the platform you intend to connect to. Based on that, we would be able to determine the connectivity, cost and minimum deposit (if applicable).

Hope this helps and once again, thanks for stopping by,

Is your API offered to retail investors, what is the min deposit for API account, is there a monthly fee for API access?

Thanks.

i have this idea to go viral with this initiative against online scam brokers.

we need to inform the masses about scamming brokers ! Facebook is probably the best tool !

Join my group and tell your friends !

Group is called :

"DEALING DESK ONLINE SCAMMING BROKERS GOODBYE !"

DCMForex is a new broker I have been trading with for 1 month now and best trade execution in the market. Good to see honest, conflict free brokers do exist. Great service and recommended.

NZ may have a good reputation as a clean and green country but when it comes to Financial regulations to protect Client fund IT is nothing like SIPC in USA or FSA in Uk
Have a read

To clarify the role of Financial Services Complaints Limited (“FSCL”), FSCL is the operator of an independent complaints scheme, not an insurance scheme. While FSCL has the ability to make monetary awards, it is the broker who must pay that amount to the complainant. As such, the value of any award is, in a practical sense, subject to the broker’s ability to pay, and may be of limited value where the broker is already in financial difficulties at the time the complaint is made.

Registration as a financial service provider does not infer any guarantee of the broker’s obligations to its clients.

Like the Australian position, if a broker collapses and there is a deficiency in its client account, clients may loose money. Where the broker’s client account is regulated, regular audits and supervision of the broker are designed to minimise the likelihood of a deficiency existing in the client account.

Divisa Capital LP is not authorised to deal in futures contracts. As such, its client account is not regulated under the Futures Industry (Client Funds) Regulations 1990.

We hope this clarifies the position with respect to this company for you.

Regards

Hayden

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hayden Best | Solicitor | Financial Markets Authority
T: + 64 4 495 1681 | E: [email protected]

Level 8, Unisys House, 56 The Terrace, Wellington
PO Box 1179, Wellington 6140, New Zealand

www.fma.govt.nz

Personally I think we're the best, but then again, I'm probably biased.

ECN, Currenex or MT4, Trading Central and MyFX for free. Variable spreads, 1:100 leverage, opening balance of $500.

Feel free to contact me for any questions.
Thanks
You are regulated in Cyprus!
What sort of client money safety apply? f broker goes out of business
I doubt Cyprus Govt offers any Insurance!

You are regulated in Cyprus!
What sort of client money safety apply? f broker goes out of business
I doubt Cyprus Govt offers any Insurance!

Sorry, just saw this one.

Yes we are regulated in Cyprus as are a lot of other brokers. None of them with the product we offer I might ad. We're also on the FSA Register.

The ICF (investor compensation fund) is operated by the Central Bank here. Covers deposits of upto 20,000 Euro. We're a part of that and operate Segregated accounts for all client funds.

Anyone got any info or experience with Dukascopy

Yep they're OK, shocking proprietary platforms last time I looked..spreads OK...they never come on here. I'm looking into the Currenex platform over the next few weeks and those who promote it..

What's the issue with the platform is it just not user friendly or problem with order fills. They offer a few different platforms now.
I have emailed them to confirm their regulation and wait their reply. Spreads seem reasonably good. On the currenex issue I see a lot of 'white label partners' but am unsure exactly of how it all operates unless it is a kind of platform/ clearing house!

What's the issue with the platform is it just not user friendly or problem with order fills. They offer a few different platforms now.
I have emailed them to confirm their regulation and wait their reply. Spreads seem reasonably good. On the currenex issue I see a lot of 'white label partners' but am unsure exactly of how it all operates unless it is a kind of platform/ clearing house!

I trade with OANDA, and do my charting with RUMUS software. The spreads are very good and there is no one filling your orders on the other end. Your computer is linked directly into their servers when you log in, so trades are instant. I use Rumus software because it is free open source trading software and it is very good. I don't like the platform that OANDA has, although if you like MT4, they have that as well as their older platform.

I think Meta Trader 4 for nowadays is a popular software for trading. Not only popular but it is also has many advantages like instant and or fast execution. Certainly, each broker has its platform like marketiba with streamster, e-toro with its platform.
I am veru glad to use Meta Trader 4, streamster in marketiva. This is my experience for you all.

How many of these programs would allow a person to simply practice in "test market conditions"? I understand that nothing beats the real deal; but let's face it that the greenhorns like myself need to put all this information into practice to create good and disciplined trading habits.

I'll go through your nonsense bit by bit;

Firstly I've seen them all, tried most,
You are not getting 0.3 spread on the Euro and you won't as a retail punter, don't attempt tp blow smoke up my ar5e.
If you're making 50 FX trades a day then you're a gambling, newbie, know nothing prick,
You are not a scalper.

Hey Black Swan, there's absolutely no need to start insulting contributors of this forum. Clearly you consider everyone else to be complete idiots, in which case why are you even on here? I suggest you rein in your arrogance a little and perhaps try to be a little constructive in your approach to others!