Best Thread Which Online Forex Broker Is Best?

I'm in Asia and I know 2 brokers are hotforex and insta, both are popular brokers in Asia but hotforex has better customer supports. Thats advantage for a online broker so I have choosed hotforex.

just went through from start to finish.....this is a good thread .........

so just recapping, what do people recommend for say FOREX newbies based in the UK with say £500 to drop into a Broker account that offers :-

1) some security re ever getting it back
2) minimum deposit/withdrawal fees
3) moderate pair spreads across the core timezones
4) understandable, user-friendly and fast platform**
5) good customer service

** remember you could find a broker to trade with but still take signals off another Platform

N

so just recapping, what do people recommend for say FOREX newbies based in the UK with say £500 to drop into a Broker account that offers :-

5) good customer service

** remember you could find a broker to trade with but still take signals off another Platform

N

You could try Hirose U.K.Stp broker with reasonable spreads (not fixed).They have the Lion platform which i like and use,bit differant from the Meta4 platform they have.I use the Meta4 as a demo account for trying out new ideas either mine or something ive picked up on the internet.I belive you could do worse.Please avoid Market makers its not the price as a price is a price no matter where it comes from,i do belive they will manipulate and of course they will trade against you.Good luck.Mike.

5) good customer service

N

Oanda UK

Yes you right, I have just opened account with this Broker to try them out so far all is good , the broker is Whiterockfx, on this platform they running STP.

I have noticed that they have an unlimited demo account, which takes seconds to register.

So I will be signing up to use that as a practice platform and see how I feel about it.

Cheers for the tip. :cool:

I am newbie trader and just want to ask the forum if anyone here heard or trades with GDMFX?Maybe you guys could give some additional info about them.

I trade with FxPro and HotForex, those are best online broker because of its good trading environtment.