What are the best sites offering demo accounts to practice on?

1. www.exness.com
2. www.ikofx.com
3. www.instaforex.com
4. www.liteforex.org
5. www.masterforex.org
6. www.forex4you.com
7. www.fxopen.com
8. www.marketiva.com
9. www.avafx.com

l.jpg
in.jpg
e.jpg
ik.jpg
c.jpg
ms.jpg
os.jpg
om.jpg
z.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
oe.jpg
f.jpg

i already have alpari demo using mt4 for forex and am reasonably happy..

i am looking to branch out on mt4 from just forex....
does anyone know :

1. the best demo account available that i can trade indicies from the mt4 platform as well?

2. is it possible to have multiple accounts on mt4 to switch between brokers from the one open platform?

3. if so .. how do you do this (all new demo aplications demand you download an new version of metatrader each time, which i assume will just screw up the current setup).. i have searched meta forums etc and still unsure..

happy pippping

I would highly recommend www.thinkorswim.com

Excellent customer support within online live chat within the platform. Super fast platform, excellent charting, pretty easy to use but intricate enough to keep you interested. Fast fills, can probably get real time quotes with a demo account if you convince them that you will fund with real $

Based in the US but trade multitude of instruments.

Demo platform exactly the same as the Live Platform. Great platform imo.

Hi everyone,
I have just approached trading and I had feww experienc wih binary options in Betonmarkets but I preceive that is not the best way of learning given the several limits of the system. Therefore I would like to ask to more expert traders a very good free platform w/o fixed trial period an with a considerable amount of grafichal tools wich will allow me to improve my "feeling" on trading.
I hope there is some one willing to hepl a young future trader ;)

There're lots of sites available online, all you need to do is a little research and you will find the appropriate one for you.

Hi everyone,
I have just approached trading and I had feww experienc wih binary options in Betonmarkets but I preceive that is not the best way of learning given the several limits of the system. Therefore I would like to ask to more expert traders a very good free platform w/o fixed trial period an with a considerable amount of grafichal tools wich will allow me to improve my "feeling" on trading.
I hope there is some one willing to hepl a young future trader ;)

Move on MT4 platform to trade CFDs, much better and flexible than BO. Tickmill and Нotforex would receive my best ratings..

Crypto exchanges (not CFD) is the new FX, where most exchanges, such as Binance, have a great free HTTP API, with free data feed. No need of leverage even some exchanges offer leverage, 10% price moves daily, low spreads, low trading cost, transparent.

With the right trading platform, you will not need a broker account to demo trade, just the platform. This platform has a free version including demo trading, no need for a broker account or signup at a broker, but is very new and not yet available, use the free feed from Binance.

Last edited:
It's quite amusing to read through the entire thread to see how much has changed. Although the notion of a demo account stands, some, but not all, of the brokers mentioned I have never heard of, most likely ceased their operations.