Where can i access real time data for free?

the best tradestation is ETX Capital you get a free £100 to play with in a live account.you also get free charts that are the same as IG.who make you pay £30 for them .ETX don't ask for any bank accounts.y not give it's a go what have you got to lose!!!!!

Thanks for the replies guys... much appreciated. I will look into those suggestions.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!

MC101

Merry Christmas MC101! Happy holidays and see you next year!

l.jpg
in.jpg
e.jpg
ik.jpg
c.jpg
ms.jpg
os.jpg
om.jpg
z.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
oe.jpg
f.jpg

Hi Everybody!! am raj from DXB.Am a new guy to this forum . Can u help me out with which is the best data feed quoting on 5digits fx currencies.for ex:1.45250 Eurusd (5digits). Currently am using MT4 platform with Esignal data feed .i hope u cud help me out.tnx

You can set up a free account with almost any forex broker and get free live feeds in your practice account.

freestockcharts.com is a program from Warden brothers and I think you can trade it using TD Ameritrade is the brokerage

I'm using the Sucden platform as a simulator - it seems I can look at CFDs where these exist for related prices. Otherwise (e.g. for equities) I suppose I could just use a spreadbetting firm's charts?