Weekly forecast for S&P 500 cash 2011

Spot on with my forecast - but it has 3 more days to run !

Today looks downish too ?

For Week Ending Friday 16th December at 1219.7

Name...........Call.........Points.......Direction .....Podium ...…Total
Pat494……….....1229….......15.......….......1………. .. ....2……....….18
wackypete2.....1225.........14.................1 .. .... .........3..........18
Gaffs1964.......1230..........13.................1 ... . ...........1..........15
Atilla...............1296..........12.............. ..0... ...............0..........12
dpinpon..........1285............10............... .0... ..............0.......,..10
Av...................1246..........9........... ......1. ................0...........10
Wt av..............1250...........9................. 1.. ... . .........0...........10
DonStar..........1223............8....... .........1 . ........ ......0...........9
robster970......1207............8................ 1 .. . ...........0...........9
Isatrader.........1300............8.............. ..0 . ..............0...........8
VielGeld..........1280.............7.............. .0.................0............7
LuKOs.ro........0000.............6................ 0 . .... ..........0............6
Doomberg.....1225..............0................1..................3..........4
dc2000...........1124.............3.............. ..1. ... ..........0............4
bodavula........1288..............1............ ...0................0............1

This week we have 2 winners, Doomberg and Wackypete. good work guys. Doomberg a late comer but off to a flying start.
Let's see if there is a Santa rally next week ?
:clap:

I thought I might have been in with a shout - a close below 1216 would have done me. Shame it sold off on ES futures close and not 15mins earlier......

Congrats to the winners!

A'ight, for next week I am ultra bullish. We're going to have us another low-vol manic run-up.

The reason for this is this thread's post count. We are now up to 1106 replies, and this represents an extremely bearish view of the S&P. In pure contrarian fashion, I will fade this thread and call for 1300! This way, if anyone calls contrarian on the bulls, then they're playing contrarian to the contrarian, and thus only double-crossing themselves! *Wiggles eyebrows*

Pat, all my dough on 1300! We're headed for the stars this week!

If it wasn't this week I would have said flat but seeing as it is I am going for 1245

I can't even seem to get the weekly direction figured out.

1212.05 please...

May I suggest you have a good look through the charts of weekly ,daily, 8 h and 4h to get the direction. Doesn't work all the time but ................

May I suggest you have a good look through the charts of weekly ,daily, 8 h and 4h to get the direction. Doesn't work all the time but ................

You suggesting DonStar doesn't use charts???

Can you be just a little more specific please Pat - as I notice you've left out the monthly and minute charts... :cheesy:

1184 for me this week old boy :)

You suggesting DonStar doesn't use charts???

Can you be just a little more specific please Pat - as I notice you've left out the monthly and minute charts... :cheesy:

:)

Just trying to be helpfull compadre

:whistling

I do not use intraday charts (those are those things with the little up and down lines on them--right?).

I use daily, weekly and monthly.

Should I add yearly?

Anyway, I was thinking the other day...

I keep hearing/reading people say not to anticipate the market but to react to it. Is what we are trying to do (predict the weekly close) reinforcing a bad habit?

I do not use intraday charts (those are those things with the little up and down lines on them--right?).

I use daily, weekly and monthly.

Should I add yearly?

Anyway, I was thinking the other day...

I keep hearing/reading people say not to anticipate the market but to react to it. Is what we are trying to do (predict the weekly close) reinforcing a bad habit?

Each to their own favoured method I guess.
Good luck

I think we go up a bit. Volume and volatility will be very low

I won't be around to much this week, so I want to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas to you and your families.

Peter