wt average = 1253

up = 5
down = 7

highest = 1285
lowest = 1184

:love:

For Week Ending Friday 30th December at 1257.6

Name...........Call.........Points.......Direction .....Podium ...…Total
wackypete2.....1245.........19..................1 .. .... ........2...........22
Pat494……….....1281….......20.......….......0………. .. ....0……...….20
Gaffs1964........1230.........16..................1 ... . ..........1..........18
Av....................1253..........11........... ......1. ................3...........15
Wt av...............1253..........11................ 1.. ... . ..........3...........15
dpinpon...........1285..........14............... .0... ..............0.......,..14
Atilla................1184..........12............ . . .1... ..............0..........13
robster970.......1217..........12................ 1 .. . ...........0............13
DonStar...........1277.3........10....... .........0 . ........ ......0...........10
Isatrader..........1285............9.............. ...0 . ..............0............9
VielGeld...........1280............8............. . ..0.................0............8
bodavula..........1245............2............ ....1..................2............7
LuKOs.ro..........0000.............6.............. .. 0 . .... ..........0............6
Doomberg.......0000.............4................. 0 .................0..........4
dc2000............0000.............4.............. ..0. ... ............0............4

The 2 averages took first place this week but the overall winner of the fourth quarter is wackypete2, so many congatulations to you

Well done Pete - a well deserved win.

@Pat - you're a star for running this thread - thanks a lot and long may it continue.

@Atilla - it seems we are equals this quarter - until the next fight my friend.

Well done Pete - a well deserved win.

@Pat - you're a star for running this thread - thanks a lot and long may it continue.

@Atilla - it seems we are equals this quarter - until the next fight my friend.

Thanks for the kind remarks. A big thank you also to all those who participated in the 2011 competition.
I am recovering from a strong dose of the flu at the moment. Perhaps someone else would like to run it for 2012 if you think it's worth persevering more ?

Thanks for the kind remarks. A big thank you also to all those who participated in the 2011 competition.
I am recovering from a strong dose of the flu at the moment. Perhaps someone else would like to run it for 2012 if you think it's worth persevering more ?

Hope you are ok now Pat. I reckon myself to be out of your proposal and think you are the spearhead of this thread, so why to make a change? Also, whishing everybody more winning trades than loosers in this coming year.

Thanks a lot for all the individuals who are helping to run this thread! I am a new bee and understanding how you guys are doing. I will wait and learn for some more time to assist maintain this thread.

Fir this week I am looking at SPX to push up to 1288!

bloody hope not!

Yep I hear you but everybody is expecting it to go up as the pep talk has been positive. I reckon markets fixed and go in reverse to positive news.

I think it will go up too but it's likely to be a down up move. Before the surge the bulls stops likely to be taken out first. I'm expecting we'll have down move this week and up the next.

Congrats Pete, and a big thanks Pat.
third time lucky for 1230 for me:)
should we start a 2012 thread do you think?
and Happy New Year all
:)

Yep I hear you but everybody is expecting it to go up as the pep talk has been positive. I reckon markets fixed and go in reverse to positive news.

I think it will go up too but it's likely to be a down up move. Before the surge the bulls stops likely to be taken out first. I'm expecting we'll have down move this week and up the next.

perhaps but i think we have already had the bulls stops taken out. there is so many buy stops above this market its a bomb waiting to go off..and with the dax up 3% today we may well gap straight into those stops. ism and nfp this week..if we are going up its now or never!

crude gapped up a dollar and ran as far as a + dollar fifty. unless something big happens over night i cant not see the sp gapping up big

1257.62 for the 1st week in January...

...and just because it's a New Year here is an off-the-record call for Jan 31, 2012: 1257.64

1250 here. It's going to blow out of the gate tomorrow, but who knows what the rest of the week will bring?