Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support has failed, the constituents are in trouble, the trend is clearly down, ok enough about politics wonder how the ftse is doing

@lapalabra what time is news on cable ?

#I'm so upset, yeah yeah, its not fair# ...
I *am* talking about the markets, lol - all I want is 20 points a day at £10 a point, why won't they give it to me. :) :)

Currently sitting listing elements of an amended trading plan .... better find another thread for that, but I'll be keeping an eye out on this one in the meantime. Go for it, guys.

Support has failed, the constituents are in trouble, the trend is clearly down, ok enough about politics wonder how the ftse is doing

I agree trend is down here, leaders are faltering. I have a short at 4462 from the last spike up with a stop other side of two trendline resistance at 4470ish from May 29 high and June 02- see how that works out.

As for NFP, I am joining you on this one on cable, the set up looks promising as price is around 16000, key level. 1.30pm is release, will identify my levels then for entries etc, although I've been burnt before jumping in too early

Last edited:
I would prefer to short the DAX as miners are keeping the FTSe afloat in interim until they start selling off .........

no Rio/BHP news = FTSE @ 4400

SD, sorry I'm not being condescending or stating the obvious but just making sure looking at your use of words 'news on cable' - I do mean GBPUSD, ie. cable. Just checking!

???? no ... I'm more into Simon's Cat on youtube.... I'm going to do a search right now tho.

Oh , yes I did! Brilliant!

#I'm so upset, yeah yeah, its not fair# ...
I *am* talking about the markets, lol - all I want is 20 points a day at £10 a point, why won't they give it to me. :) :)

Currently sitting listing elements of an amended trading plan .... better find another thread for that, but I'll be keeping an eye out on this one in the meantime. Go for it, guys.

Good luck, Karmacat, keep at it.

RIO and BHP going towards double top............

if they show any signs of weakness and fail then i will short FSTE

I agree trend is down here, leaders are faltering. I have a short at 4462 from the last spike up with a stop other side of two trendline resistance at 4470ish from May 29 high and June 02- see how that works out.

Out @ 4442 for +20, hesitating at 4440- hopefully pick up another entry on the pullback.

ws is it at all possble when you have time to pm or post the portfolio of markets you have open for a days trading please and the TF's you look at on those..

from what i have gathered so far the list consists at least of the following

dax
s&p
dow
us dollar index
gbp/usd
uup
ftse minning sector (rio)
ftse oil sector (brent crude?)
ftse bank sector (barclays)

any additonas, confirmation or advice from anyone would be much appreciated

thanks

edit: oh and the ftse of course

guys good luck with your trades..

wherever i look though on the various TF's without taking any other markets into account for now, all i see is upward trending?

Status
Not open for further replies.