Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Greetings Mr wallstreet1928,

I have been trading ftse futures for the past 12-18months with mixed, but overall positive returns, and have recently stumbled upon this forum, i have been reading your comments and trades and would like to thank you for all the tips and information you provide to other traders

you're welcome buddy

I forecast the market to be bearish this week due to Technical formations on Nasdaq/FTSE

add in Fundamental problems in Europe and Asia = RISK OF

Wax On / Wax Off

Risk on/ Risk Off

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

considering its been an amazing week with + 450 points in 3 days trading lets celebrate with laughter

hahahaha

Attachments

• 302381_2435914869247_1592977170_2319831_1226169596_n.jpg
    302381_2435914869247_1592977170_2319831_1226169596_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 131

S&P 500 - Symmetrical wedge , break which way ?

Attachments

• S&P 500 INDEX.png
    S&P 500 INDEX.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 149

FTSE short closed + 30 with my students .....almost there now folks !!

+ 480 points for the week

Nasdaq - H&S formations

there are just too many topping formations = sell off !!

I expect this market to move lower this week

Nasdaq H&S formation

H&S now activated as forecast

Nasdaq must consolidate < 2300 in order for follow through

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100.png
    NASDAQ-100.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 130

Aaaaaliluyya aaaaliluyaa

I have exceeded + 500 points this week with my students in real time in a live environment with entry m exit and stop loss.

What an amazing week folks, now its time to enjoy my points

:drunk::cheers::party:

p.s. this result can be achieved by everyone, you must find yourself a good mentor and allow him to help you navigate you in these treacherous waters full of pirates,bandits and horrific weather.

FTSE 100 - All eyes on H&S ?? I have a bullish bias

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.5 KB · Views: 129

FTSE 100 - All eyes on H&S ?? I have a bullish bias

:clap:

I have the same feeling. I think there may be a fake breakout downside, but starts rally before reach H&S minimum target.

:clap:

I have the same feeling. I think there may be a fake breakout downside, but starts rally before reach H&S minimum target.

perfect bear trap ........rally futures overnight post spanish election !!

perfect bear trap ........rally futures overnight post spanish election !!

yall keep buyin now
I want liquidity when I come out of my shorts

wax on wax on

yall keep buyin now
I want liquidity when I come out of my shorts

wax on wax on

"We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful."
Warren Buffett

may your trade be successful buddy and may you hit your targets

already + 20 on euro long with my students

b/e stop in place @ 1.3510

all risk reduced from trade

Good evening to all folks

A turbulent day on the markets today, I was down - 90 from the out set as I was long FTSE 100 and stopped out @ 5250. Well done to those who were short and played the H&S formation

I managed to reverse my losses and finished with + 102 points and counting with my students

I am currently long euro and nasdaq

It was wild day but as a day trader we are prepared to change our bias and ride the waves. The EURO and Oil long was my most rewarding trade of the day.

What a day , what a day ...kept me on my toes!!

+ 102 points for Monday ..great start to the week !!

Good evening to all folks

A turbulent day on the markets today, I was down - 90 from the out set as I was long FTSE 100 and stopped out @ 5250. Well done to those who were short and played the H&S formation

I managed to reverse my losses and finished with + 102 points and counting with my students

I am currently long euro and nasdaq

It was wild day but as a day trader we are prepared to change our bias and ride the waves. The EURO and Oil long was my most rewarding trade of the day.

What a day , what a day ...kept me on my toes!!

+ 102 points for Monday ..great start to the week !!

Well done WS.
I put a SL short order at 5333 and trigger this morning at 5313.
I still keep my short position, i think it will continue go down tmr.

Well done WS.
I put a SL short order at 5333 and trigger this morning at 5313.
I still keep my short position, i think it will continue go down tmr.

I have organised a ftse short from 5240 ....I should catch some points by the morning as more news breaking about US debt deadlock!!

BloombergTV
Obama: No deal was done because Republicans won't compromise

I am still not convinced with the Bullish scenario due to inherent strength in the EURO

we also have FOMC wild card tomorrow ......bet your bottom dollar we get hints for more QE 3 given the current wild wild west environment !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.1 KB · Views: 145

I am still not convinced with the Bullish scenario due to inherent strength in the EURO

we also have FOMC wild card tomorrow ......bet your bottom dollar we get hints for more QE 3 given the current wild wild west environment !!

:) I have a target 4939 lol
But i hv to say it's a really ambitious target...

:) I have a target 4939 lol
But i hv to say it's a really ambitious target...

US low volume going into the US holiday weekend ........hmmmm!!

I smell POMO , I smell Uncle Ben manipulation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.