Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

but that's the interesting part isn't it?
I don't think any of us doubt wallstreet's ability to make these pips but he does work like a dog! :)

It's all hard work & dedication when you are at the top 5%, and then money gets taken out of the equation.....they become abstract numbers and its all about playing the game as Gordon Gecko states !!

"It's Not About the Money" Clip - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - YouTube

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

knew it was coming soon :)

Enjoy the points dude

Its been a fantastic week for me ..... > + 300 points !!

Next week I aim to exceed + 500 points and you will have an individual to independently verify my pippage, and then those who attempt to create mischief by casting doubt on my trading ability will not have a leg to stand on.

Enjoy the weekend folks (y)

Last edited:

I Hope you took advantage of my analysis and enjoyed this rally too

have a nice weekend buddy (y)

I think we have all been calling for the same thing for the last 2 days to be fair.
Just got another 30pts short from 5200.
Now is beer time.

I Hope you took advantage of my analysis and enjoyed this rally too

have a nice weekend buddy (y)

nope the only post I can find with ref to todays action was the one at 2:36 way after the fact but please feel free to point me to a post from today or late yesterday that suggested anything

nope the only post I can find with ref to todays action was the one at 2:36 way after the fact but please feel free to point me to a post from today or late yesterday that suggested anything

you 2 need to kiss and make up. :LOL:

I have got the live alert FACTS here. I dont know what was posted on the thread I dont have the time to look and quite frankly I dont care.

text from WS1928 this morning 08.44 saying he is a buyer of FTSE followed up by an email from WS1928.

further email sent 09.06 saying buy FTSE From 5090 down to 5040 if need be stop loss = 4900 tgt = 5200-5300.

text 09.25 FTSE stop to b/e @5080.

text 12.31 advising all trades should be closed @ market finish as dont wont to be vulnerable from market spike down on monday. got within 2 pips of being stopped out on my feed currently around +100 pips.

it was a great call not that I took the trade I am just watching, my own rule is I don't trade anything live until I have completed full DD and demo'd for 3 months min.

Last edited:

Analysis from my honourable teacher @ ITMS

Presented by Nick Santiago November 25, 2011 09:28AM
In the United States the media will be following retail sales very closely today. This is black Friday which is the busiest shopping day of the entire year. The term black Friday comes as many retailers will finally turn a profit for the year during this time. Many companies which have been in the red all year will finally get into the black. Often many investors will follow the sales or store traffic that takes place this weekend. Spending money is supposed to be good for the economy and many people in the United States will be out shopping for the best deals that money can buy.

On the other side of the pond there are some serious problems talking place in Europe. Italian debt yields have soared sharply higher. Yields on the Italian ten year bond have rocketed higher by more than 7.0 percent. This is telling the world that there are some serious problems in the European Union. Many traders are now expecting the European Central Bank (ECB) to cut interest rates by another 50 basis points in the near term . Other market traders and investors are expecting the ECB to ultimately print more money the same way that the Federal Reserve does in the United States. Monetizing the debt will ultimately be the solution for the European Central Bank. As most investors know, when debt is monetized inflation is created and this is also a major headwind for all consumers in Europe.

This morning, the European markets are holding up well trading basically flat on the session. All eyes are on Germany as countries such as France, Italy, and Spain are hoping that Germany will allow the ECB to print money. At this time, Germany has resisted giving the ECB the power to print and create more Euro's for a bailout. Germany is considered the best and most solvent country in the European Union. If the Germans allows the ECB to print money and bailout the European banks this could cause a short term inflation rally. If Germany continues to resist and does not allow the ECB to print money the European Union could begin to break down and collapse very quickly. Germany will simply have to pick their poison, either way, the end result is likely going to be painful before a real solution happens.

Join the Pros and Profit. Trade with the best live in our Intra Day Stock Chat. Swing trade your portfolio to wealth in our Research Center. Get started for free by clicking the free trial banner.

EURUSD 1.3282 (friday close 1.3234)

FTSE 100 - Only QE 3 can save this market, Will Santa bring QE 3?

Attachments

• FTSE daily.png
    FTSE daily.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 178

Good evening to all .......

i hope everyone had a good day today

I only managed + 57 points today , it was my fault. I stayed awake all night engaged in frivolous debates on the thread that is reviewing my trades, my brain wasn't ticking properly during the day.

I must focus and rest .....wax on , wax off !!

FTSE 100 daily chart

just remember there is a gap @ 5365 that needs to close prior to sell off

so potential 3 bar move higher into retest of neckline for H&S

I will see how asia reacts and how my fundamental varaibles react and also news flow in the morning and then trade accordingly

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.5 KB · Views: 167

This will be the wildcard tonight

"Fitch keeps U.S. AAA, lowers outlook to negative"

how will asia interpret this ??

follow your variables folks and they will guide you ?

The elusive 365. Lets see what the overnight brings. Quite a few calls on this one but no print today. Good to get points today WS - Hairy as GB would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.