Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

US low volume going into the US holiday weekend ........hmmmm!!

I smell POMO , I smell Uncle Ben manipulation!!

i think they can only give more healthy pull backs for us to build more short-positions :cheesy:

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

another fantastic day with my students

finished the day with + 80

Total points made = + 110

total points lost = - 30

Total points for the week so far = + 182

I am now long eur/usd from 1.353 - 1.35

sl = 1.34

tgt = 1.36 -1.365

ws....happy birthday
many more

hi, i have just seen this thread and am very interested in it. hope you are all doing well and all the best in trading

hi, i have just seen this thread and am very interested in it. hope you are all doing well and all the best in trading

welcome to you my friend

join us and share your analysis so we all benefit

Good evening .........i managed to nail another + 80 points towards the evening on the euro and nasdaq !!

+ 262 points for the week so far, unale to exceed last weeks + 518 as volatility not there due to US thanksgiving holiday

on FTSE 100 forecast for tomorrow

FA : Given that FOMC signalled more QE and IMF helping EURO = bullish bias

TA: FTSE daily chart = Inverted Hammer: A one day bullish reversal pattern. In a downtrend, the open is lower, then it trades higher, but closes near its open, therefore looking like an inverted lollipop.

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.6 KB · Views: 165

Happy Birthday Fella, hope you had a good one

US low volume going into the US holiday weekend ........hmmmm!!

I smell POMO , I smell Uncle Ben manipulation!!

Agree, current oversold conditions.
However, there are still more bulls in the market than bears looking at some of the ETF data, ie still headwinds for bulls, likely to move lower after thanksgiving unless any fundamental news changes this. I am continuing to short the rallies and resistance areas only for the moment.

OK folks ........finished the day with + 44 points on nasdaq and ftse longs !!

that gives me + 302 points for the week

One of my students has kindly offered to do an independent weekly review of my trading stats, you may find this beneficial and helpful in the future.

I will post the link once its up and running on trade2win

Have a nice weekend everyone, its been another fantastic week

+ 1150 points in 3 weeks reading !!

Hi Everyone

Anyone who has read some of my posts on T2W will know I am not a fan of vendors this is because 99% of them are useless and some of them are conmen. After coming across this thread on T2W I saw this guy WallStreet posting saying some pretty wild stuff with a big ego. I looked into a couple of his live calls on this thread and noticed he did make some damn good calls. So I signed up for 1 month to check it out, see if he was the real deal. I was prepared to lose the £50.

I received the alerts from Monday 24th October until today - exactly one month, 200 odd emails and a similar number of texts. So what happened read my Wall Street 1928 independent review thread at the link below.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...endent-review-wallstreet1928.html#post1729602

Last edited:

Hi Everyone

Anyone who has read some of my posts on T2W will know I am not a fan of vendors this is because 99% of them are useless and some of them are conmen. After coming across this thread on T2W I saw this guy WallStreet posting saying some pretty wild stuff with a big ego. I looked into a couple of his live calls on this thread and noticed he did make some damn good calls. So I signed up for 1 month to check it out, see if he was the real deal. I was prepared to lose the £50.

I received the alerts from Monday 24th October until today - exactly one month, 200 odd emails and a similar number of texts. So what happened read my Wall Street 1928 independent review thread at the link below.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...endent-review-wallstreet1928.html#post1729602

Sounds good, I would be interested to see a comparison of pips wallstreet got vs pips you got, ie whether you took every single trade or whether you only took some of them and how the averaging in to a trade affects this.
People who I have talked to in the past, will know that averaging in is one of my biggest concerns as sometimes you don't get the full position on. :)

Sounds good, I would be interested to see a comparison of pips wallstreet got vs pips you got, ie whether you took every single trade or whether you only took some of them and how the averaging in to a trade affects this.
People who I have talked to in the past, will know that averaging in is one of my biggest concerns as sometimes you don't get the full position on. :)

now that I will not be able to help you with. the reason being I didn't put a single trade on I signed up to verify if the calls and claims were valid. All I will be doing is verifying that all the trades were called and made, of course if you trade any alerts system live you are going to have differing results depending on your speed of execution and in this case averaging in decisions.

Might as well take the calls and make your £50 back...

Might as well take the calls and make your £50 back...

yeah well as it turns out even at £1 per point of chump change I would have made the £50 back many times over but that's not for me. I am cautious and would want to demo for 3 months minimum before trading real money, that's what getting burnt in the past can do to you:)

yeah well as it turns out even at £1 per point of chump change I would have made the £50 back many times over but that's not for me. I am cautious and would want to demo for 3 months minimum before trading real money, that's what getting burnt in the past can do to you:)

Sure, but you don't do £1k a point. ;)

of course if you trade any alerts system live you are going to have differing results depending on your speed of execution and in this case averaging in decisions.

but that's the interesting part isn't it?
I don't think any of us doubt wallstreet's ability to make these pips but he does work like a dog! :)

Where's the short squeeze?!

Status
Not open for further replies.