Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

hey ws...u have been missed whilst you were in pakistan.a great cricket team.did you watch any whilst you were there ??
anyway...if s500 is at res...then watch 1265 area for a bull test
chart shows hourly data for s500 showing latest breakout.the 50% zone is approx 1265

fmuhpz.gif

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

England white wash 5 - 0 , then India whitewash 5 -0

scores are even

Dentist we need to solve the US dollar problem ?? Its all about the Benjamins ??

I can see E/U and A/U @ resistance and U/J holding support along with U/C ???

what is your dollar chart telling you ???

10 mins UUP - stabilised and looking to fill the gap

daily chart UUP - support

Attachments

• UUP - daily.png
    UUP - daily.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 157
  • UUP  - 10 mins.png
    UUP - 10 mins.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 140

Europe = beggar

BEIJING—The head of Europe's bailout fund, Klaus Regling, takes his tour of potential Asian investors to Japan next, after Beijing proved unwilling to open its checkbook until European leaders could offer more details about their plan to save the euro zone.

ws.. according to fxcm.the s500 is their measure of risk on/ risk off.to me,that seems ok. so if we are at a minor top,then a bull test could happen at the 1265 area.I am sure they will be tested.a good outcome and the rally continues,no matter what the news is.however,these minor fakes sell off quickly,if that 50 zone is taken out just some thoughts

I am finished for the day with + 70 points , a fantastic start to the week based on the fruits of my hard labour/analysis over the weekend. US dollar rally as forecast, commods and FX market fell = FTSE 100 sell off ...please see charts posted on weekend for explanation.

I usually start my trading @ 5am, Hard work and dedication is my motto

That's a new record for me , previous earliest finishing time was 6.24am

SYDNEY (MarketWatch) — Japan sold an undisclosed amount of yen on the foreign-exchange market Monday, sending the U.S. dollar and the euro climbing sharply against the currency.

That was expected as I posted a chart indicating U/J was at major support

but the US dollar was at support anyway, please see charts of the UUP I have posted over weekend

i managed to nail some shorts in the afternoon

+ 70
+ 10
+ 30

= + 110 points for the day

Now there is a divergence between Europe and US markets - Asia will clarify the bias overnight ??

FTSE 100 - resistance confirmed

Sell off as forecast folks .........+ 110 points nailed!!

Now what is the game plan for Tuesday ?

Mondays candle = bearish engulfing @ 200 ma resistance = reversal according to TA

now according to FA = POMO vs fundmentals

fundamentals = MF global situation , EU rescue plan failing to get chinese on board, asian markets sell off

POMO = rally if FED smacks the dollar .........

i will observe and monitor how the variables move in the Asian session

FTSE 100 expected to consolidate in Mondays red candle, unless more bad news comes out of EU

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.2 KB · Views: 144

ws....excellent stuff
1265 nailed on s500.
trade entered on Sunday night.closed when Target hit.then went long for a few points

Hi WS, Excellent forcast on Sunday!

Could you kindly explain how you confirmed the Resistance of FTSE after Friday Close?
I can only see two Resistance lines on your chart. That's all?

Hi WS, Excellent forcast on Sunday!

Could you kindly explain how you confirmed the Resistance of FTSE after Friday Close?
I can only see two Resistance lines on your chart. That's all?

email me @ [email protected]

I will send you the analysis I send out to people in order to help them learn how to fish !!

yesterday I was exhausted , traded very hard and to make my money back as every support level was obliterated

I was - 220 yesterday then pulled it back to - 10 for the day

today + 135 points

total points for the week so far = + 235 , should have been + 400 if it werent for Tuesdays waterfall drop!!

Surviving and telling the tale as a day trader

Hai
I followed in this thread since last few months.... and use some tips for my research as well...

I am doing purely technical Analysis and have some high performing strategies... with this i have attaching some performance reports For E_mini S&p and dax that based on swing and Ranges.... i try to add some more new technique with this. i am Very pleased to have some ideas to use with my research...

You can contact through: [email protected]

Thanks in Advance...

Attachments

• @EUREX Performance Report.jpg
    @EUREX Performance Report.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 154
  • @EUREX Graphs.jpg
    @EUREX Graphs.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 173
  • strategy Performance Report.jpg
    strategy Performance Report.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 154
  • strategy Performance Graph.jpg
    strategy Performance Graph.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 158

finished with + 35 for the day

+ 255 for the week so far

5400 - 5380 = battle zone

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.9 KB · Views: 130
  • FTSE 100 (DFB)10.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)10.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 141

nailed more points in the afternoon on FTSE and EURO by shorting it

+ 340 points so far this week

I am currently short FTSE 100

Is this information correct Mr Squirrel, can you verify my stats ?

Thank you

FTSE 100 - Food for thought --H&S brewing provided < 5600-5650!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.2 KB · Views: 158

That's it I'm finished for the day with my fellow traders

+ 22 points for the day

that gives me + 363 points for the week

I'm, still rusty due to post holiday blues, only 70% operational

I aim to exceed > 400 points next week

Trading is all about momentum and confidence

FTSE 100 - Food for thought --H&S brewing provided < 5600-5650!!

So far so good as forecast

FTSE 100 - need a close @ 16.30 < 5500 to activate H&S !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.3 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.