Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
red box is where the bulls got shaken out /trap area

287kdg6.png

Market top and timing for ftse

Ok guys, this is my first attempt to put my speculator hat on. Attached is my prediction on FTSE before we see at least a 10% to 20% fall.

Any comments/feedback appreciated. In a few weeks time, you can say DDT was RIGHT. Or ah well.

Attachments

• dd pred.JPG
    dd pred.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 170
strong resistance going into non farm payrolls tomorrow
15 min data

dnemb7.png

15 min data
hilo..box size 0.18 by 3 reversal

be interesting to see the reaction at 1.4920 on eurusd tomorrow...if we get there..??
could be that the nfp figures are good and we go higher still

Ftse bounced off previous uptrend line at 6:50, sp500 fell off uptrend 7ish and possible double top off october vwap on spy but currency looks quite strong but I wouldnt be long personally right now

Anyone know what happened to UUP...... Massive spike up ???

Attachments

• UUP 51009.JPG
    UUP 51009.JPG
    321 KB · Views: 145
Tracking errors I think was mentioned, it was suspended from trading I think

Dollar index closed down 75.72 from 75.88
sc0253554.png

None of the points I previously mentioned were significant, currency stayed up and sp500 slowed in its pace of ascent but carried on, pays to draw trend on both highs and lows

Overbought ETF of the Day - PowerShares DB U.S. Dollar Index Bullish Fund ETF - UUP

:smart:

150816185.gif

Ok guys, this is my first attempt to put my speculator hat on. Attached is my prediction on FTSE before we see at least a 10% to 20% fall.

Any comments/feedback appreciated. In a few weeks time, you can say DDT was RIGHT. Or ah well.

i like your spooky 'murder' writing in your chart lonlad...dread to think what happens in nov + dec. :eek:

"All the data this week has been pretty good in the U.S. and the UK, so I think the correction we've seen recently is over and markets should keep moving back up over the next couple of weeks," said Graham Secker, UK equity strategist at Morgan Stanley.

Anyone know what happened to UUP...... Massive spike up ???

Courtesy of ITMS

UUP OPENS AFTER HALT, MOVE TO THE MOON IS NOT DOLLAR INDEX RELATED SO FAR
By J TRADER on November 5th, 2009 2:15pm Eastern Time

The UUP has reopened after being halted. There was a huge spike in the UUP, however, the DXY(dollar index) did have the same type of move. Ironically, the UUP had huge call option buying yesterday for the 23 strike price

http://www.inthemoneystocks.com/n_rant_and_rave_blog.php

Status
Not open for further replies.