Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
When UK GDP is revised its going to be revised strongly upwards, does anyone know which day the revised GDP is released

I've shorted twice this morning for 18 points. I'm bearish, although out of the market, at present.

Youtube video about goldman invovlement in US housing crash,

search this in youtube:

"How Goldman secretly bet on the U.S. housing crash"

Splitlink why are u bearish any real reason,...

I've shorted twice this morning for 18 points. I'm bearish, although out of the market, at present.

I am extremely bullish for DOW today because a man on TV told me its going up

I watch moving averages and pin bars. All that crap! It works for me.

At present, we are in the chop area and the averages are treacherous but I am interested in a resistance level at 5088.

I've just shorted for 5081.5 because the risk is quite small and I will end the morning in profit, in any case.

Last edited:
Hi all!
In regards to todays BOE announcement, its all about the QE rather than the interest rates. The guys here are expecting QE to extend to no more than £25b, if it is this figure or less, expect a positive reaction for the pound, but any more than £25b will knock the pound - its all about the QE figures- Mid day today.

Last edited:
litetrader...
confusion here.i have been bullish since i posted the eurusd chart showing the bulltrap...fxe,currency shares chart/daily
tick chart is bullish now.although price has just broken the downtrend line.so it could be bumpy

2lasxut.gif

My stop is at 5073 and I entered at 5061.5 on the Daily Future, which is 19 points different to the cash.

Last edited:
tsco up almost 3% today,on news that they are going to stock qe"s in their stores
free money for all customers

They doubled their tesco points, thats 100% inflation in anticipation of similar currency moves :D

can anyone explain a bit. everytime FOMC decisions comes to hold rates, market sells. everytime Boe decides to hold rates, markets jump up. America is printing money too by buying MBS'es we call it QE on this side of the pond. So there is no difference.

Why the F is that?

We have printed more money then them, there is greater fear here probably. They rose before, all the gains are in the price and profits are taken on the expected news

We had only another 25bn of funny money, it could have been worse and currency rose to account for less worse

USA's monetary base was 6% of national income. After a year of money printing, it's 12%. The US has expanded its basic money supply by a staggering 108% in 12 months.

UK's monetary base is 20% of GDP, up 169% in a single year.

Status
Not open for further replies.