Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo - its a Head and Shoulders potential set up. 8,600 being the peak of the second shoulder.

:)

Ok, fair enough, but I think the key word is 'potential' right now - it has yet to be proven the case. Good luck to you Manya, I hope you're right for your sake. Bouncing of 8600 atm.

BTW if anyone gets called by IG in relation to that market research do not choose the last option! They have enough people in this catergory already. I would advise saying you dont know how to use Pure Deal at all!

:)

can I take a poll,

which sb company are u with and how do you rate it from 1 to 10

ASeems this post was lost in the action abit?

Im using Etrade. I would give them a 9/10 - buy only when you program orders in the market they are great. In 5 years time only twice had a dispute over the price they gave me. In one case they corrected it and the 2nd case they they met halfway. These were sitiations of extreme market volatility. All other times I get the price I want.

Also I like that for most markets (except Forex and SP500) they close markets at 21:00 and keep the trade open. Yes you pay a bit of rollover charges to keep a position overnight but they dont mess with the price overnight and take you out on your SL. Or close trade in evening and open again in the morning or that kind of crap I have heard some others do.

For manual trading their platform takes a long time to process and here you do get "price no longer valid" in fast moving markets. I've heard that MCC Markets are much faster for manual trades but no direct experience.

Hope this helps, will be interesting to hear others experiences?

still watching the swiss lapalabra ? far old breakdown in the last hr.

Ah cheers for that, hadn't seen that, and my eyes can no longer focus :sleep: - taking a break now, very tired and don't want to try and improve on what was an excellent morning. So til tomorrow people be safe...

Ah cheers for that, hadn't seen that, and my eyes can no longer focus :sleep: - taking a break now, very tired and don't want to try and improve on what was an excellent morning. So til tomorrow people be safe...

Have a good'en (y) see you tomorrow.

Was just about to ask if you and geo spotted the bias change ;);) (FTSE 10m prior to breaking)

Last edited:
moving my stop to BE on my short at 4500, lets see how far this baby can go, either way its free trade now.

Short FTSE 4485 Stop 4505 tgt: 12pts

Reason: As US opens, market usually drops a bit, plus 4480 should hold for the day and 4500 definitely should. Will open long on FTSE when it hits 4460.

Closed for +6 - the market expanded more than i thought before the contraction.

Top Tip: when you watch the FTSE in the afternoon have a window open next to it with the SP500. FTSE normally follows the SP500. In this case SP500 is crashing down!and breaking out of the up trendline

Status
Not open for further replies.