Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving stop down to 4490 ( i want something on the table at least :p)

moving stop down to 4480 ( locking in 20 points) this baby is breaking out through the up trend channel, go baby go. (sorry guys getting excited)

hi everyone- hope you have been well!....I am short the FTSE at 4490 with a 37 point stop (massive stop but that is where I see resistance)

hi everyone- hope you have been well!....I am short the FTSE at 4490 with a 37 point stop (massive stop but that is where I see resistance)

Nice to see you again Reza, thought I was on my own shorting FTSE here :)

moving stop down to 4480 ( locking in 20 points) this baby is breaking out through the up trend channel, go baby go. (sorry guys getting excited)

I'm following you exactly on this trade. Shorted at 4501 at 14.10. Have moved my stop to b/e, but i will move it down to 4480 to protect the 21 points. Good luck.

OK I have to shoot off (day job) Im leaving my stop in place at 4480 and lets see where this takes us, no target at this time I have 20 points locked in, want to see how far this will go. Take it easy, see you tomorrow

good afternoon Rezadamus, hope you are well, have u got your hedge on ?

hi- i held a massive short with a hedge before but I closed it around 2 and a half weeks ago. This is my first trade since then and its a naked short...purly a directional punt...look at the weekly chart and u can see solid resistance at around 4530...im hoping this is it...of course, I might be wrong...my stop has been moved to BE now..

nice trading

Thanks. Got closed out for +21 points. Fair enough, sure as hell beats -21 points. Should have closed this at 4470 when it was bouncing on the daily Fib 50% retracement. I shall watch and wait to see if we get back to 4500, and then decide what to do .

nice trading

Sorry I dont agree.
If you want to stay in the trade for longer than give it all you've got and keep the stop at BE or even better 4505 or something like that.
In this case you have given up a great entry for just 20pnts profit - while it could easily be 200 pnts in a few days time.

If you want to be a swinger than you need to have balls! :cheesy:

nas 100 update
o526ty.png

Sorry I dont agree.
If you want to stay in the trade for longer than give it all you've got and keep the stop at BE or even better 4505 or something like that.
In this case you have given up a great entry for just 20pnts profit - while it could easily be 200 pnts in a few days time.

If you want to be a swinger than you need to have balls! :cheesy:

it was a nice trade in the end...he would have got stopped out

Hello guys,
Market is out to get you ---- True
I placed a sell order on dax at 5115. Stop loss 5142 on my IG. The market touched 5143. and i was out.
Look where is dax now.
Do you know how i am feeling?

Thanks Geo. It was on my radar over the past couple of days. Whats makes this signal even more stronger is that the price touched 8599.9 exactly and then shot back down! All this dispite the fundamentals pointing to a stronger CAD.

If crude and equities have a bit of respite over the next few days then this will definetely be a very profitable trade!

:)

Hello guys,
Market is out to get you ---- True
I placed a sell order on dax at 5115. Stop loss 5142 on my IG. The market touched 5143. and i was out.
Look where is dax now.
Do you know how i am feeling?

I know how you are feeling my friend. I have taken to mental stops as i continue to be stopped out just before it goes my way too.
Obviously mental stops require discipline and are not for everyone.

All the best:)

Status
Not open for further replies.