Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Tagpole ... WOW! Have you ever used eBay?
It has mechanisms like 'Offers' and 'Counter Offers' on items!
Anything which sells on eBay displays the original listing price
regardless of what price the two parties actually
agree on.

Okay okay you got me!

This is Vince, all time trading legend.
Hello everyone and let me know if I can be of any help ��

Vince - how are you buddy ?........good to see the old school still knocking around the vendor circuit............how long have you been flogging systems now - 20 years ?

i think i bought a book of yours in 90's whilst getting back into trading after a break.......

jees......
N

Vince - how are you buddy ?........good to see the old school still knocking around the vendor circuit............how long have you been flogging systems now - 20 years ?

i think i bought a book of yours in 90's whilst getting back into trading after a break.......

jees......
N

Hi,

My name is actually David but Tagpole here insists my name is Vince lol
So I'm sorry to disappoint.

Hi all,

Okay there's a couple of things though going on here and I'm just trying to give a fair opinion.

Firstly, does it represent value for money?
If you've been trading for a long time and have a fair amount of experience and knowledge then the truth is you probably already paid a lot more than the course value through the trading mistakes you have made. So to a seasoned investor/trader it's of no value or certainly very little. However if you are a newbie then it gets you started on the right path! having said that, I wouldn't want to pay £204....look on eBay if you really want to find out what's in there!

Secondly, the system itself, is it effective?
Well....Trend analysis is one of the most important aspects of investing!!
Let me just repeat that because traders looking for the holy grail focus on the wrong things...

Trend analysis is one of the most important aspects of investing!!

Summary: If you already learned the hard way already then the VS course is not for you, unless of course you keep blowing up your account and making the same mistakes then maybe you need to get back to basics!

Thanks for this summary. Much what I had thought already but I've never seen the course material.

Just by the way, appreciate you sticking with this in spite of the flak. Some of our T2W contributors seem to think that selling a commodity at a high price is somehow a scam. To me, that's only what you do in a free market, setting a high price isn't a scam, its business. The guy selling isn't automatically a scammer because the material's available cheaper elsewhere or even because some the buyers were mug enough to over-pay

Thanks for this summary. Much what I had thought already but I've never seen the course material.

Just by the way, appreciate you sticking with this in spite of the flak. Some of our T2W contributors seem to think that selling a commodity at a high price is somehow a scam. To me, that's only what you do in a free market, setting a high price isn't a scam, its business. The guy selling isn't automatically a scammer because the material's available cheaper elsewhere or even because some the buyers were mug enough to over-pay

Cheers tomorton...agree

Just to add, I literally have only recently read the VS material myself and to be honest there are a lot of similarities in my own trading style for reasons which I think come from experience. Personally in the years which I have been interested in trading I have seen many styles and types of trader come and go. I have also myself actively used many many different types of indicators.
Now I realise much of it was a waste of time...My style now is an adhoc style which sits in-between swing trader and longer term trend trader and my default for finding swing trade entries utilises price analysis combined with...you've guessed it: Simple moving averages being 10/30/100. True MA's are simple but then how else are you to find the prevailing trend? Simply drawing lines is not effective enough but MA's combined with price action (Can use candlesticks!) are pure simplistic brilliance.
No more analysis, paralysis :)

@^^

Still prattling on about VS course? YOU must be the ONLY 1 on this forum who has anything positive to say about the scammer!:p

For folks coming here who are NEW to trading and wondering about VS - FORGET IT!

Start here by watching some GREAT videos by Jack Schwager.

And then spend time here at this site 1000% better info here than the VS garbage:sleep:

Like this...

I have read both Market Wizards books and bought the rather expensive Hardback Charting book by Jack Schwager maybe 10+ years ago.

The video is great

Thanks

I found a letter in my loft the other day that he sent out with a 1 million dollar note attached to it... I've secretly been rich all this time I can't believe it!

Million dollar note

I found a letter in my loft the other day that he sent out with a 1 million dollar note attached to it... I've secretly been rich all this time I can't believe it!

Vince invested in the 90s, and we all know what happened then. Dotcom boom and everyone riding the wave. That's how he made his money and when you have as much as he has you can ride moves against you when you don't place stops. He doesn't take into account the size of people's pockets and what happens when all goes wrong. It's easy for someone with money to say you can make a fortune trading and investing, but he has had plenty of wrong calls too. His courses help pay for his losses, but he'll never talk about losers. if you want something real then look up ICT. There's plenty of free stuff out there. Don't join anyone's course, they are all at it. Taking risk with other people's money is easy.
This guy is full of promises and he'll ditch you at the drop of a hat when things are not working out for you.

Good for you, don't join any courses. I've spent thousands on courses, software and books over 16 yrs.
You just need to know about yourself and your risk tolerance, and ICT free video's.

I didn't say anything about paying.
Yes all his stuff is hindsight, but the idea of order blocks on HTFs
is as close as you'll get to understanding.

I watched his free stuff, and that was good enough.
No-one needs to pay, there is enough free stuff to figure out whether you want to listen or not.
It works for some and not for others.

I've seen his comments on twitter, he;s actually ruined things with this kind of behaviour.
I watched his free stuff 3 years ago and it was brilliant , 37 hours of it.
However, the course he did was no-where near as good as the free stuff.

Never purchased his course however I have been following him on twitter. The guy calls out live trades.
So that says a lot.

Calling out a few live trades, measured at the side of all the times he has been wrong over the last 16 years isn't enough. He sucks people into his courses with his promise of riches following his system, and he is full of BS. He uses the course money to purchase stock, doesn't matter when he loses or holds a ****ter cos it isn't his money, it's other people's.