Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

@voodoo1

I Agree with most everything you have said. My trading spans two and a half decades.

Now this next statement is probably gonna generate a few heated replies however I am gonna say it anyway because I think I've earned the right to...

I don't personally find trading hard! Being disciplined is hard but then be disciplined and trading is simple. The execution is certainly not hard and opening an account now-a-days is not a problem. I understand the point you make but for me, yes, the first ten years or so were not hard but actually sheer hell until slowly things started to get a little better. I'll rephrase that: I was becoming a little less dumb....Then a wake up call and now-a-days boy am I disciplined and boy do I understand all too painfully well some of the absolute must do's and the definitely don't do's...The point I make is this: I think we can read all we like but at the end of the day only a few people will get it and the rest will only think they get it. I'll give you an example - I know for a fact that early on I would read something simple like say some hard and fast rule like the 3% or 5% account rule and it would make absolute and complete sense whilst I was reading it, until I started trading a few positions and maybe they turned sour. I thought I knew better! - I can guarantee that 90% of T2W members will break simple rules like money management or maybe some other common sense rule, maybe they'll move their stop and chase a loser, or maybe they won't capitalize and pyramid when they should and when the risk is 'correct' . Whatever it might be there are some key rules and common themes which crop up in different books and articles time and time again and they are absolutely not to be ignored if you want to trade successfully. Discipline!

That's pretty much what I was getting at...DISCIPLINE...in addition there are other factors, like suffering a row of loses and unable to put another trade on only to find out it would of eliminated all the loses and GIVEN you that mighty profit...!

Originally Posted by 300 View Post

"My name which is not that common , can move a share price in London or New York just by the fact that I am a buyer or seller."

Yeah I remember that statement in the workbook...what a fu*king JOKE, I'm laughing my socks off as i write this...:LOL:

...Oh I forgot, in that VHS video, I remember VS saying don't go to forums ECT, why's that vincey boy...?
So people can find out the TRUTH?:cool:

That's one of the best things to come about the internet, people can go online and do some research about a product/author and get some sort of balanced view before committing their hard earned cash.

Let me put it to you MR VS, why don't you come on here and prove that your students are making money, and I mean previous students NOT the new hyped up mugs that you get testimonials from during the end of one of your pathetic seminars!(n)

guys guys give him a break.........I'd buy an interenet marketing and selling course from him anyday...

Vince can sell fridges to Eskimos ;)

N

Bit of a dilemma.... I would consider buying VS's course but I would have to see it first!!.... Or without seeing it, I would take a high risk approach and pay about £10 max just to review it for myself.

That's one of the best things to come about the internet, people can go online and do some research about a product/author and get some sort of balanced view before committing their hard earned cash.

You couldnt be more wrong. The view is anything but balanced.

On one hand, you have positive reviews that are generally written by the company. A great deal of marketing effort goes into the creation of false testimonials. So those reviews cant be trusted. Then you have the affiliate marketers posting positive reviews of the products they are selling.

On the other hand, you have negative views, usually posted by people with wildly unrealistic expectations, who didnt make a million overnight, and feel they've been ripped off.

Then you have reviews from people whose objective is to stick the boot into vendors. Then you have reviews from lulzers.

To make matters worse, the website or forum on which a review is posted generally have their own commercial adgenda, which generally translates to turning a blind eye to spamming good reviews, and deleting bad reviews when in reciept of advertising revenue, and the opposite when they are not.

The only people not posting reviews, are those who took a course, and have a fairly balanced view !

If Vince really knows what he's doing and he's a successful investor with all this invaluable information worthy enough to pass on then why not write a book and sell it at a reasonable price and let the market decide what sales he makes!! ...as opposed to using sales tactics to ramp it up.

On one hand, you have positive reviews that are generally written by the company. A great deal of marketing effort goes into the creation of false testimonials. So those reviews cant be trusted. Then you have the affiliate marketers posting positive reviews of the products they are selling.

On the other hand, you have negative views, usually posted by people with wildly unrealistic expectations, who didnt make a million overnight, and feel they've been ripped off.

Then you have reviews from people whose objective is to stick the boot into vendors. Then you have reviews from lulzers.

To make matters worse, the website or forum on which a review is posted generally have their own commercial adgenda, which generally translates to turning a blind eye to spamming good reviews, and deleting bad reviews when in reciept of advertising revenue, and the opposite when they are not.

The only people not posting reviews, are those who took a course, and have a fairly balanced view !

I agree with most of what you say in your post, however, what I'm trying to get across is...if i had come across this great forum all those years ago, (not sure if trade2win was around then) I certainly would NOT of bought his course.

Almost EVERYTHING that YOU need to learn in this game is here... :smart:

Lets face it, there's not many folks here that are raving about the VS course are there...?

I'll give you another example:

I'm on streetwise's (UK Publishing company) mailing list, a few years ago they sent me a trading system for sports betting with a added bonus of a way of making 3k NO RISK, this piqued my interest , I have no interest in sports betting, but i was sure as hell interested in the ''3k NO RISK''

So got googling and found many forums, but one dedicated to buyers from this company, its here that i learned about the ''3k NO RISK'' for FREE.
For those that don't no, Its about opening bookie accounts and claiming part of the bonus they offer using Betfair.com

For those that are interested you can get all info here:
Code:
http://www.free-easy-money.com/bettingtutorial.php

AND there is no affiliate link or any payment for me its FREE!

I made just over a grand doing it, but it sometimes takes time as you have to look for good odds. However there's guys over there that regularly pay for their weekly groceries! doing this with reloads ect.

Getting back to the story, the folks at the forum started posting comments about the sports betting trading system - it turns out to be crap, even by long term members there. To cut long story short.

Streetwise ALWAYS honored their 30 day guarantee's - HOWEVER on this occasion they started making excuses and would NOT refund.
This went on for some time, then the owner of the forum was threaten with legal action if he didn't remove the posts, he did and in over 1 year nobody has posted there, so i expect this guy has ruined his biz also...

THIS is what i mean by doing online research, I don't just look in the first place i look in many...GOOD LUCK in your trading...:)

IMHO the whole so called reviews agenda is flawed from the outset. You are relying on people to have a sensible and realistic understanding of what to expect from systems and to be honest, with so many people having different levels of learning and understanding and many having different agenda's it is never going to happen.

Vendors want positive feedback but most people unless they are given an extra carrot wont give it, even when they have been successful with a system or service. Those that do post negatively are often naive and if a system doesnt show profits within a week or so think it is useless and move on.

In my view some of the worst examples of this flawed review agenda takes place when you see reviews by so called 'Independent review sites'. They set themselves up sometimes with honorable intentions but soon realise there is money to be made via affiliate income and the whole impartial nature of these sites is then lost.

However the reason why people like Vince have been so successful over the years is simply because they are able to present an easy to understand package which you can purchase off the shelf!

I always laugh when I read comments like 'all this type of info is for free if you look for it' To a large extent your right but if you have the time to look and learn the different elements then you are lucky as most people don't or cannot be bothered especially when they see a ready made system available that looks far more profitable than anything they have seen or have managed before.

Its the same as buying a ready made meal! You buy a ready made meal for convenience and speed. You feel you don't have the time to purchase all the ingredients or maybe have the skills or time to then cook it! Of course there is much more satisfaction in cooking your own meal which often tastes better!

Its exactly the same with trading systems if you buy off the shelf for convenience then thats fine but just be aware of expectations and try and learn as you go.
;)

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of Hilite DMS (Direct Marketing Services)? This company sells mailing lists. One of the lists they sell could be the names and addresses of Vince's customers, though I'm not 100% sure. This is what is quoted on their website:

MAKING MONEY FROM FINANCIAL BETTING (managed)
Quantity: 10,086
Base Price: £150.00
Formerly known as "Financial Success Book & Course Buyers", this file contains buyers of a Financial Spread Betting/Spread Trading course. Each customer has spent between £97.00 -£347.00 on an initial training course. Customers have then gone on to live training courses with an average spend of £2,000. Around 30% of this list also subscribe to a monthly financial newsletter at an average price of £99.00 a month.

@The Leopard
DON'T understand what you mean by your post...?
Surely nothing to do with post counts...:cheesy:
I see you just joined last month...And your not far off 200 posts...WOW:whistling
The Leopard has far more then 200 posts. He is a multi-nic no doubt.
Just what his other identities on here is open to speculation. :whistling

brad34 has to be vince himself
A total newbie comes to this forum and posts as a master on vincy..may be he will claim he has done a PHD on this guy
A whole thread on incy-vincy on scam.com disappears
It will be interesting to see what VS will have to pay to make this thread disappear

The very fact that stanzion thingy made a thread disappear on a forum( along with Andrew Reynolds and Tim Lowe) simply means that they have something to hide

By the way, buy a little ****e from any one of them, you are guaranteed to have more ****e from all these guys

And I hope you know the concept of 'front-ended-products' and the then following 'back-ended-ones'.
In case of this piece of s hite it will be an invitation for a conference for £5000. So be asucker and take a bait for his £147 course and the next thing will be to invite you for a £ 5000plus thingy. You don't respond...the next flier will be to bring another sucker for free.

Don't believe me...this idiot has advertised it for free:
Rachel uncovers spread trading | Vince Stanzione and other trading systems on test…

look for the 6th April entry:
I’m going to Vince Stanzione seminar with my partner… I can’t wait, it looks amazing. As much as I am looking forward to the financial trading day i’m equally looking forward to the Internet marketing day.

So we are into the second quarter, i’m out of all my trades and I’m looking at couple of fresh ones for after Easter. I have done really well out of these but opted out of rolling over or reversing positions. Although nike is the only one I may reopen.

I’ve mentioned this before but a cost effective way to start spread trading is buying the index around holidays. If you have got stock traders almanac [not sure if it's in every issue] it has a brilliant article on trading just before the holidays over the last 50 years. Good thing about it is the emotion has been taken out, you don’t have to make any decisions, just buy the index and put your stop loss in. You can also do a fixed odd bet at bet on markets, so for example £50.00 bet that the market goes up. Obviously yesterday was a winner but paper trade this theory for six months or a year and see how it goes? It’s not going to cost you anything and you can get a feel for how things work if you haven’t done this before. I’m thinking of doing it for a whole year next year, compounding the interest and going again.

How do I know VS runs both these sites??!!

this is a scam.

ofcourse it is!!

In your right mind...if you were earning millions...why would you be a moron to come and sell your course for hundreds

Tipping/gambling frauds make their money from selling tips and systems

if they acted on those..why would they be here

Because no one wins from gambling!! Only people selling them do !!

brad34 has to be vince himself.
A total newbie comes to this forum and posts as a master on vincy..may be he will claim he has done a PHD on this /QUOTE]

No I am not Vince but I did get sucked in some years ago and attended one of his seminars in Milton Keynes. Why did I attend? Because I believed the hype! Would I ever attend another no!

The point I was making however is what Vince does, is put together packages that people can relate to especially if they are new to trading and know nothing about it. What he offers is a short cut to understanding different products like spread betting, financial fixed odds etc and the different markets that can be traded. Of course 95% of the info he provides could in most cases be found for free or in much cheaper books if newbies know where to look! The point is though many people want to save time and like the idea of being taught in a seminar environment hence why he tends to get people attending.

Hi All, Has anyone considering subscribing to the service spreadbetguru dot com?
Its a brilliant service, I have been using it and I can tell you it generates money everyday.
The guru is an ex local who used to trade Bund and Bobl outrights, but now trades the dow due to its volatility. He says trading is all psychologiy. By keeping stops low and profit exits higher, its possible to be successful, but the person has to have the confidence of getting into the trades.
I am using the simulator for now but can say that spreadbetguru dot com is a good system...and its all for £50 per month....you can even speak to him and get more of an insight into markets etc...this service seems like one of the best I have seen...and for once its from someone who really trades the markets and makes money from the markets...he seems like somoene who just wants to help....Im done with education manuals costing hundreds of pounds and all these training workshops that don't teach me a thing...and cost me like £500..... the site is called spreadbetguru dot com definately worth trying a free subscription on to start with to see how good it is

Even I suspect this is written by someone who is an affiliate or is linked to the business mentioned. Oh the wonders of the internet! You got to love these gurus!