Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

You are correct. I got it wrong. My bad. So you are grateful then. See Pazienza you should thank me.

I do thank you, you have done some good today and have quite possibly helped others avoid wasting their money.

I just wish that you would help yourself, abandon the search for systems, realise these snake-oil vendors are only there to enrich themselves at your expense, and just exercise some common sense.

I ask again: if his systems were as successful as he claims, and he is as wealthy as he purports to be, why bother flogging systems? If they worked as advertised the money he could take out of forex, for example, is in practical terms virtually unlimited. I mean the liquidity is simply vast.

The only sensible assumption is that they don't work and that he makes money not from trading them but from selling them. Therefore it is very unlikely that you will make any money from them.

And again, why would an honest man photoshop one of his own adverts to make it look like an article?

I do thank you, you have done some good today and have quite possibly helped others avoid wasting their money.

I just wish that you would help yourself, abandon the search for systems, realise these snake-oil vendors are only there to enrich themselves at your expense, and just exercise some common sense.

I ask again: if his systems were as successful as he claims, and he is as wealthy as he purports to be, why bother flogging systems? If they worked as advertised the money he could take out of forex, for example, is in practical terms virtually unlimited. I mean the liquidity is simply vast.

The only sensible assumption is that they don't work and that he makes money not from trading them but from selling them. Therefore it is very unlikely that you will make any money from them.

And again, why would an honest man photoshop one of his own adverts to make it look like an article?

I replied to all of the above questions in my previous posts so I can't be bothered repeating.

I replied to all of the above questions in my previous posts so I can't be bothered repeating.

But the replies really didn't make any sense. I think you ignored the one about the Express "article" and the other one I think you said you didn't know why someone would be selling systems instead of just trading them (correct me if I'm wrong).

But the replies really didn't make any sense. I think you ignored the one about the Express "article" and the other one I think you said you didn't know why someone would be selling systems instead of just trading them (correct me if I'm wrong).

You are correct Pazienza. You always are.

Do these questions not set alarm bells ringing for you? Would you not ask them before risking your money?

You just don't get it, do you. I DO NOT care about all the things you mentioned.

Why not? That's a serious question - why would somebody hoping to make money from his systems not care about such things? Do they not put doubts in your mind?

Not at all. As I said before I could find plenty of links that the system is great and plenty of links that it's a scam. So why should I trust any of those links and especially some bloke on a forum with dead banana in his signature ? I bought it and I've got my own view on the case. Plain simple. Don't try to complicate it too much.

Not at all. As I said before I could find plenty of links that the system is great and plenty of links that it's a scam. So why should I trust any of those links and especially some bloke on a forum with dead banana in his signature ? I bought it and I've got my own view on the case. Plain simple. Don't try to complicate it too much.

You should trust the ones that say it's junk because that makes sense. The other ones do not - again, why sell if it works? If the kind of claims these types make were true, they could easily make tens of millions per year.

Some claim that they just want to help people or give something back. If so, why do it this way? Why not give some of their massive wealth to worthwhile charities?

You are simply suspending disbelief due to either greed or desperation. Either way, you will not find what you are looking for.

As for the banana, what difference does that mistake? Focus on my posts - what is it that I have said that does not make sense?

Last edited:
Speechless... :-0

What is it that makes you speechless?

And take a look at this website:

http://www.vincestanzione.com/

The claims on there are simply ridiculous (trade for 10 minutes a day at the top of a mountain etc etc).

Why would anybody be selling that for 197 quid? Something that will make you millions with no effort, that takes only half an hour a day, and is so simple a child could do it.

Here is some more. Can you really take stuff like this seriously?

“Millionaire Financial Trader Creates a ‘Child’s-Play’ Trading System so Simple a 12 Year Old Can Follow it. So Quick, You Can do it in 10 Minutes a Day ...and so Profitable You Can Pull in a Recession-Proof £100 to £2,000+ a day Return From Anywhere in the World!”

Truthfully now, does that sound realistic? A total noob goes from nothing to over 2 grand a day in 15 days (that's how long it takes according to his site). Really?

Or how about this:

If you're sick of earning 1% a year on your hard earned savings, fed up of investing with “experts” that can’t beat a blind folded monkey and consistently lose your money but still charge you high fees or have tried a trading system, but failed miserably because it was too difficult, too complicated or just too time consuming... then read on I am about to expose the secrets the professionals don't tell you.

Shocking cruelty to animals - that monkey was already blind, and then someone had to go and fold him as well! Appalling! :LOL:

Last edited:
I got a letter from VS today.
It contained a packet of sunflower seeds!
(how to plant a trading money tree) :LOL:

Surely that viewpoint is not the only investment your guardians are albe to realised. Trying to master others through the use of discrimination, in this case, from the past or delusion, which meant that the discrimination from the future, oka illusion, was in ascendent. If c**p was scented, this is most likely it. Was it of excrement because it is or because it could not be ascertained. Realise for mere knowledge is insufficient, that those seeking knowledge/some-truth has yet to become the knowledge/truth, should one be even aware of this basic fundamental about knowledge/truth. Truth is not for owning but for becoming.

Those who have yet to become are always seeking and when in such a mesmeric state, seeking turns into imagination - fanaticism - or religiosity. Do not be religious for that means one has yet to become other than to regurgitate the information as if one owns it. Nobody owns anything or else there would have been no need for death. Got eet? Sure you do but it just happens to be c**p. It is just an imagination. It is not real. You had better get it or “Repeat Prescription” will be the only outcome and for that, Quackery & Handler will always at your service, their dream being to have many like you forever and a day, not learning but always judging - begging to be taught the same lesson over and over again. The fact that one can become calm and impervious to name calling tells what? It says that behaviours are a series of change of state. And what state are you in now? Of knowledge or just knowledgable.

Only a tiny minority realise the true infrastructure of a human being and these entities have the option to exact benevolence or malevolence with the latter being a myth. Myth as in Darkness being only when Light does not exist. When 2 energy levels meet, the lower energy will always try to redress the balance. Benevolence gives whilst Malevolence takes. One is the living and the other the non-living with the middle being the living-but-dead. People are in the middle for the simple reason that we are alive but have no realisation as to what or why we were born/exist for.

Learning how to “trade” is merely learning how to become Security and for that, one needs to realise what Security and Insecurity are. When we take, we are insecure and should we give, we are secure with those giving but expecting being of insecurity too. Security is to surrender your insanity whereas insecurity is to accept insanity. To gain from trading, one must learn how to surrender one’s insanities. Should your cup always be brimming to the full, first ensure that it is not filled with insanity. Better stop now before the bog gets bogged down with more waste.

Somebody keep the fruitcake talking whilst I call the authorities.

This care in the community thing just isn't working, is it?

"...how to become Security..."???

You're not half as "clever" as you like to think you are.

And I always like my cup "brimming to the full".