Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

That's uhmmm.... very nice.

Nice? Nicer than coming on here claiming to have made money doing what that a$$-munch told you.

Are you serious? Don't get me wrong, Vince makes a lot of money, I just doubt that any of it its from trading (unless you count flogging courses as "trading").

Right. Let's just finish this pointless discussion as I don't think it is related with the topic.

No I didn't mate. If I had I wouldn't be signing up on forums, buying courses and looking for answers.

Which part ?

I know you are going to laugh but I've just bought the £197 + £150 (after earning £1000) option from Vince.

The bit in red. Listen dude, if I've I got the wrong end of the stick, my apologies.

And if you can get a refund, for God's sake do it now. That money you spent would be more productive if you burnt it - at least it would keep you warm for 30 seconds or so.

Right. Everything is clear now. I meant that I would have to pay additional £150 only if I earn £1000 using his system, according to the website.

The bit in red. Listen dude, if I've I got the wrong end of the stick, my apologies.

And if you can get a refund, for God's sake do it now. That money you spent would be more productive if you burnt it - at least it would keep you warm for 30 seconds or so.

Will he listen (he wouldn't be pumping the course would he:whistling)....so many tiddlers eaten by this shark.
And I ought to know better than reviving this thread which may have the adverse effect of assisting the separation of fools from their money:cry:

Right. Everything is clear now. I meant that I would have to pay additional £150 only if I earn £1000 using his system, according to the website.

OK, sorry, my mistake. :)

It's your money, do what you like, but if I were you I'd be a bit careful about Vince. Sorry, that was a typing error.

Don't read anything into it, I'm sure he's an honest man who makes all his money from trading and just sells courses so he can give something back and help others. He's probably just a nice guy like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really appreciate the fact you are so worried but I'm a type of person who needs to try something out and have his own opinion.

I really appreciate the fact you are so worried but I'm a type of person who needs to try something out and have his own opinion.

Go for it, it's your money. Do me a favour though - come back and tell us how you got on.

One other thing that maybe you could give me your opinion on - why is this supposedly successful trader selling systems? Why does he not just trade them himself?

Go for it, it's your money. Do me a favour though - come back and tell us how you got on.

I will definitely let you know the results. It might take some time though.

One other thing that maybe you could give me your opinion on - why is this supposedly successful trader selling systems? Why does he not just trade them himself?

I don't know if it's successful or not simply because I haven't seen/tested it yet.

I don't know if it's successful or not simply because I haven't seen/tested it yet.

I know that, I'm just asking why you think he's selling systems and courses if he's a successful trader. And if he isn't a successful trader, why buy a system from him?

I know that, I'm just asking why you think he's selling systems and courses if he's a successful trader. And if he isn't a successful trader, why buy a system from him?

It's hard work Pat. I admire your patience.

Attachments

• drink.jpg
    drink.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 707
There might be plenty of reasons why he's selling them. I'm not inside his head I'm afraid. Also I have no proof of whether he is a successful trader or not apart from couple of videos which might be fake. To be honest I don't care. I've tried one system so far. I'm not sure if you are aware of Price Action Trading from your trading coach. It explained quite a lot of things and it was ok but it mostly focuses on intraday trading. That's why I want to try something new. I like simple solutions. The guy does not make it too complicated from what I've watched so far. That's it.

He's gotta be working for Vince Scammer - nobody can be that stupid-can they:whistling

Has he read all the other threads on Vince on this site ???

I dunno Neil, there are plenty of mongs about. :)