US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential triangle like structure in the hourlies. Agree that it's looking to break sometime in near future. From memory these are usually continuation signals, in which case the Dow will target c.9900 (in line with Sun's previous suggestion).

Not too sure about reliability of those though.

Sun, what's the basis of your view of a break to the upside? I remember you mentioning something about EW. Is there any other reason?

cheers
P

took the remainder at 88.50, flat now in the SP, but still short the DAx at 3448 from earlier today....

Sun, bit of Dejavu for you...
"Hi, The Oystercatcher here, short 991.7!!!!" :cheesy:
"AAnd, out at 987.1!!! You must try harder Tom"
Have I guessed right ? :|

david, you lost me a little there, can elaborate? or are you refering to my conversation from earlier? :)

Did you see him on CNBC this morning, a320? Sometimes he scares the living daylights out of me with his comments. Reminds me of someone else!!! :LOL:
Sun, I was refering to the tale you told last night on here when discussing postin trades :) . Just having a guess at who the person you were talking to at the time!! Probably a bad guess. But a320 got it..

Don't think I was up that early!!! :cheesy:

But I know where your coming from David!!! :cool:

CJ

David, I am with you now :), No, It wasnt him, but it could have been....Cl has been bearish for quite some time as far as I know..seems like a bearish analysts got it wrong!

Going to leave you guys to make some money now. Still in the middle of moving and just popped in to see what I was missing. Good luck, hope you all take some points off the table. But leave some for me when I'm back trading next week!!!
Hasta la vista :cool:

I'm am now I've been sat sweating on that spinning top, half morning star on spx five mins, on 15min shadows were indicating a checky long.

CJ

I see you getting lots of loyal followers now :D

its nice to give the SB companies a run for their money :)

imagine 2000 SB's all traded the turning points at the same time and was right !!! :)

hmm, nice thought......

anyway, what is a spinning top and morning star ?

the ones I traded on where not ideal examples to explain, (but I'ved had help) to just bagged 2 points.

cj

did a sneaky long in the DAX here at 3441 as per path, but I am a little twitchy, so took it off at 3444, I think I am off to the pool now...I only got 2 days left of holiday...

thx Boy, I am glad someone is willing to correct a stupid foreigner....one time boy on TV i said: " that is right up my road"...I also said once that the 12th hour was near (?)

but the best one was to my girlfriend: honey, I am a one man woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.