US or UK individual equity trading ?

brettonjames

6 0
Hi guys , i am currently trading uk individual equities but my back ground is intraday futures trading . In your opinion would US or UK stocks be more suited to my intraday style considering i need volatility and liquidity on a daily basis with enough move within the stock to make a decent profit after comm. I like to also use a lot of traditional technical analysis , is either of the above better then the other for this? (obviously i know it is stock specific , but in general)

Within the US individual equitys being traded, what indices constituents are traded the most ?
nasdaq ? dow ? s+p 500 ?

thx

chibiks

52 0
The S&P stock index futures contract is one of the most heavily traded if not the most heavily traded in the US. If you want to trade US stocks, I would say start with NASDAQ or NYSE issues, some issues are cross listed. Generally NASDAQ and NYSE listed issues have more volume and liquidity.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock