looking for traders or groups to trade US equity remotely

ekwtrading

Hi,
I know there are many of your who trades US equity remotely with your capital or someone elses. We are US based firm that has international presence in Canada, UK, Portugal, Germany, Russia, and China. I am currently looking for the following to help me expand my presence internationally, 1) individual daytraders 2)trading groups 3)trader who knows a market for daytrading US equity and would like to team up for business.

On a separate note, within our network of traders(over 1000), we are constantly looking for ideas and products to introduce to our traders or new. Two things I like to mention, 1)One of our partner is a long time market vetaran and he offers step by step introduction courses to those who like to learn about trading as a starter;
2) we are currently focusing on finding proven daytrading blackbox/algo/trading signal to bank roll or to offer to our network.

awaiting positive replies, thanks for reading. Happy 2012

Hi,

Nice to see your offer.

I am an FX trader in the field for about 3 years. I am comfortable with stocks in India, however yet to touch US equities.

I work with MT4 platforms. My contact id is fx3ofus-AT-rediffmail.com. Please respond if interested to continue understanding ourselves better.

Thanks..to you for the ad..and..

Thanks for the folks uniting global traders into a nice family..

Srini

Hi,

I own a prop trading and consultancy firm in India and I have some interesting strategies for US, European and Forex markets.

We are using the softwares like Tradestation, Multicharts for our analysis, backtesting trading concepts and portfolio level backtesting etc...

Please reply to [email protected] and I will share some of my best intraday strategy reports for US equities with you.

Hi,
I know there are many of your who trades US equity remotely with your capital or someone elses. We are US based firm that has international presence in Canada, UK, Portugal, Germany, Russia, and China. I am currently looking for the following to help me expand my presence internationally, 1) individual daytraders 2)trading groups 3)trader who knows a market for daytrading US equity and would like to team up for business.

On a separate note, within our network of traders(over 1000), we are constantly looking for ideas and products to introduce to our traders or new. Two things I like to mention, 1)One of our partner is a long time market vetaran and he offers step by step introduction courses to those who like to learn about trading as a starter;
2) we are currently focusing on finding proven daytrading blackbox/algo/trading signal to bank roll or to offer to our network.

hi ,
im currently trading us equities for 1 year and 2 months first year up +22% ish and currently up +31% this year (2 months and 2 weeks)

have been trading for about 3 years.

if your interested PM me.

i trade my own money and in the period stated i did over 1500 trades

Hi,

Hi,
if you are still looking for active traders, let me know.
Here is my email: [email protected]

Regards
David

which firms are providing us equities trading from india ? has anyone been trading with dollarbird or any other firm that gives this facility ? please provide your reviews.

Hello

Hi,

Are you still looking i have 1 Experience in Day trading as a prop trader
If you are looking then how may i contact you my mail id :[email protected]

Last edited:
Us Equities Trader

Hello,

I was a Senior Equities trader at Schonfeld Securites as well as a room trainer of 15 traders for 6 years with a proven track record. From a very young age I got interested in the stocmarket. In middleschool we had a stockmarket contest and I won it at only 10 years old and still have the plack on my wall. I have attached a copy of my CV in microsoft word format. I live in Barcelona, Spain currently, but am considering to move back to the United States in New York. I currently manage a 5 million dollar hedge fund that clears through WTS Securities but they are not an experienced firm. They just trade mergers and acquisitions and it´s not a good fit for me. They are not a professional or an ambitious group, and right now I am eager to join a real professional with more institutional trading. Aside from trading I have been a semi-professional Poker player with great success for the last 9 years and also have some experience with programming linux, android, and Java. I have a proven track record of +EV(expected value) trading/poker , a written business plan, a trading plan, and a variety of systems and strategies that I trade depending on what are the current market conditions. I always keep an open mind and enter new situations like I don´t know anything, regardless of my previous experience. So I am adaptable to learn new strategies and techniques, because I am a good listener and not one of those ¨I allready think I know it all¨ types.

Thanks
Brad Froelich

Attachments

• proptradecvr.docx
    426.9 KB · Views: 390
Hi,I am an American equity trader in China.I have traded the equity more than 5 years.The monthly income is at least 15 thousand dollars(our commission is 1 cent per share).I caught a chance gain 25 thousand dollars in March, 2014,I can show you the report if possible.I am in a company with more than 50 colleagues,three other colleagues with me are seeking a chance to trade in your company.Our monthly income are more than 70 thousand dollars in total,the number of shares are more than 8 million,we can show you the report if possible.
We know what we gain is so insignificant,so,we need the more competitive company,if you are interested in us,please let me know,my email is [email protected], I am Leu,thanks.