US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Path" according to "Our Lord God Almighty" is great if your flexible. I have found it great for turning points. Not always what it shows, but it turns. I think most appreciate it posting. (Grovel :cheesy: But not really) We mentioned it on another BB where Sun got stick for it. I said the same thing. If your going to rely on one person to stick his neck out at 10-11am before US opens to give his view. Then thats it you wait for Dow/SP to open for you to make wages for the day. Then you wont be trading long. I think we all know the " success, work" phrase by now. We mostly gather info and and base our decisions on that work. I enjoy this BB, because the quality of imput is actually at quite a high level. But..... what a good laugh too. Someone mentioned the 3 golden rules the other day " Stops,stops, stops"...
I think there are 6.. "Work,Stops,Work,Stops,Work,Stops"
Anyway, Tom.. what happened to the melt down you promised on the 29th. Ive been short the Dow since 9020 a week ago cos you said it!!!!!!!!
Won't ever speak to you again!!!!! :devilish: :) :)

ok, downloading....

bigbusiness, you got to let me know how i draw, because that setup is VERY VER@Y good...it would make it look really good

bullishbear, i am not closing in at all...I am actually pretty cold and not getting any closer? dont know why

David, SERIOUSLY for a second, I think we will continue higher to 9870 in the Dow as per the final fifth wave blowout....Ok! and this could take place over the next 10 trading days...I will keep you posted...PERSONALLY I am out of the long picutre now and just waiting for that short to come IF it comes...fingers crossed....that was enough serious talk for now...ask me again tomorrow and I will post a chart or two....

stillnoluckwiththechatroom....hmm,imayhjustgivethisamisstilltomorrow....thanksBB...ilookforwardtoyourreply

Tom, I am not really. I don't post trades anymore!!!!. :D :cool: I saw your Rioja fired post on Friday night!!! And made a note of it. I am like you, and probably alot of short term people. Nervous Short & Long. If, in 2 weeks the Dow was either @9800, or @8800. I wqould not be surprised. My rules at the moment. Nothing over night. Like you if anything more comfortable short. We are actually waiting here for a big more one way or another. I will only run positions when we get moving. Never liked picking bottoms! And theres only one sort of top I'll be picking..... 36 B or at a push C..... :cool:

Attachments

• 29.7.gif
    29.7.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 465
Sun,
If you look at the main site on the right corner you should see a link to the trading room. You can then joinand chat.

Hi lads - i was worrying all day - but my dax shorts survived intact.

Shat myself at one point when using a bit of WAP technology - i hadn't cleared my cache (still don't know how to) and it said FTSE was up 100 pts and Dow was up 130pts.

Wasn't until i noticed that the dow was at 8300 that i realised!

Anyway - yet again Tom H gets the right direction (and from reading some of the posts there were some doubters including himself!).

Cheers!

7 to 9pm worked well tonight. It helped my trading. I used a tight stop on my long and then, when I thought the index was similar to the path, made a few points with a short.

BB, this is the attachment

I have tried to put some directional lines on as well, but

a/ I am hungover

b/ i think it will be choppy trading today

Attachments

• path 30th july 2003.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 231
BB,
I've downloaded path but when I open it all I have is blank page with a small adjustable box.Help pls.....??

Status
Not open for further replies.