US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
another 10 minutes before the path says up,,,,,notice how should be going down and we are not.....to me that means once the tide turns we should thunder ahead....we will see, stops are in if I am wrong..

Hi waqr, I'm not quite sure what your saying. May'be my post was a little obvious but the news was very bad and I was just making the point that the news warranted a -100 point closing price for the Dow.
It depends on what 'one' calls a bull market. I believe we've got further up to go, possibly into August but I also believe that we'll see much lower prices from here in the coming months.
I've learnt not to predict the markets too far ahead....as we all know, anything can happen.

Chester I know what your saying, I'm very surprised we haven't had a whopper down day today.

Maybe it's relief that nothing bad has happened on 29 July (yet)!

The market just doesn't want to go down, or maybe someone else doesn't want it to go down. PPT has those printing presses running full time at the moment?

SS - Well, I still believe we'll close in negative territory. Saying that I'm pleased I closed half my short near the lows of the day.
Could you please thank your nice girlfriend for persuading you to alter your path format to the way I mentioned. :)

chester, I am saying that bull markets ignore bad news.I am not making any predictions.

why bother to predict ?, the s&p has been rising for more than 4 months, thats bullish enough for me

ah, I have lost patience here, took half off at a scratch, and I will kill the other half now or within a minute...it is boiling hot and I got the urge for the pool...

Chester :)

Sid, funny market....

Later
Sun

Steve, replied :)

Steve is the new a320.....we got a lot of ZEN warriors in here, anyone else wants to crawl out of the woodwork and reveal their escoteric sides??? :)

The way this market is moving, my second half of my short is going to hit my stop loss, my entry point. Everything is always better in hindsight....

yep

Attachments

• 29.7.037pm.gif
    29.7.037pm.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 383
I shorted the SP scale in at 994, 994.50 and 995 ( I can post the trades if you want me to :) )

Just close at 992.25, the path is a beautiful tool, especially after a glass of red

clearly more in there...hmm,

thanks bigbusiness....I need to make more effeorts with the turns, sorry everyone, it was a bit rushed today...

I will endeavour to make it more clear from now on, and consider another template, like an Excel chart

Status
Not open for further replies.