US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
9250 holding again on Dow.Im expecting down day on Nas today tho'. Nos at 3pm could give direction.

Hmmmm. Closed out a short at 9195 on the Dow only to see it carry on DOWn. Still at least a profitable trade!!

Paddington

Don`t worry about leaving a few ticks on the table, you can`t get um all. Concentrate on enjoying the ones you took off the table.

Steve

Would have been interesting to have seen Tom's path for around 3pm today.He's missing all the fun!

We've just bounced off the 61% fib from the low on the 25th July to the 28th July High. We could get a bounce here. I'm looking to close half my short here.

Chester,
I see that the US newsrooms are reporting a potential closing in on Saddam. That also may push the markets higher if/ when it happens.

Would like to see that market move back down through that Fib level
P

just back, the path is accurate.. I will post in a second..

i did post that the path was down and I sent short the DAX at 3457 and still holding.....

I hope you guys are racking it in today!!!

I just had a fight with a Spaniard..

I think I have to find a better way to post this on....I am not happy with the clarity....I will play around with Excel once back in the UK....

Sun

Attachments

• chart no 42.png
    chart no 42.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 454
I wish I had posted earlier, but I was severely under the thumb, it would have looked a lot better if I had posted before the market opened.... :)

SS - May'be when you change the format of your chart you could possibly put the S&P figures on the right hand side, do then we know exactly where to buy and sell !!!
Not too much to ask is it SS ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.