US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, I am a big girl today, took 1 lot off at 70, put a stop in a B/E for the rest of them...now I am going...

on the hourly chart, the DAX looks like it has completed a 5 wave sequence advance, and just completed A, and B, where B was 50% of A, this should lead the DAX, if I am right down to 3390 - 120 = 3270

nah, took the rest off....may regret it but c'est la vie, a bientot,

CJ, where are you keeping

funny you should ask bottomdollar, because I am reading one right now, by Frost and Prechtor....i think Ellioticians call it the bible....bottomdollar, i am not really a elliott man, i look at waves in a different way, but i thought that i will not hurt to see what the other side is thinking

Ah.. funnily enough, I was browsing in my favourite bookshop today and read a few pages of this book.. I didn't realise this was the Elliotician's bible!

Hey Tom, Trust the hols are going well :D

For you guys who want an interesting read, try Bradey F Cowan or M J Hursts works, both have numerous books/courses to get your teeth into. There not cheap by any means, but a great addition to the trading library :D

Cheers Cj

If you know you're thick, then you're not as thick as someone who's thick and doesn't know it :cheesy:

I couldn't have put it better myself Oatman! lol.

Skim we know is one of the sharpest mind on this board.

I've just been reading "Channels & Cycles: A tribute to J.M. Hurst" by Brian J Millard.

I found it interesting but a little dry. Then I'm not as sharp as Skim. :)

got them and read them all....very dry mr Chip...courses are well pricy, and you dont read them in a fortnight, more like a year

BCT - just wait until you've tried to wade through 'The Profit Magic of Stock Transaction Timing', by Hurst. Y-a-w-nnn. Of course, if you are of the engineering breed, and get excited about formulae, projectiles, etc, then you will probably find it a very fascinating read.

Mind you, I have lent it to a couple of other people, both of whom were positively orgasmic over it! Must just be me.

Perhaps I need to change my nick from Skimbleshanks to Skimble Two Short Planks. :cheesy:

or Simble, you could try to "wade" through the big 3 folder, 15 tape course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.