US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, despite what Caroline Says I've been busy! messing about with new models..(not cars). :cheesy:
Don't work to hard!!!

Cj

Had a phenominal day...the path worked out very well....lets see if we get bounce into close

Sunseeker - who do you trade with (if you can say!) - and if its direct what spreads do you get?

17th July

Attachments

• 17th.7.gif
    17th.7.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 544
thx bigbucks....it had its moments today....

I went for a skate today at the promenade in Bournemouth...the wind was amazing...between the two piers in Bournemouth there is a distance of 1.5 mile...it took me 30 minutes against the wind and 3 minutes the other way...ran over a couple of OAPs as well as a few dogs....

That software, i remember that from about a year ago...looks quite something...they certainly talk the talk....

I look forward to hear Honegods review

get out of here Lambert :) there has been several days where it did not work well....but I hope that you find useful..i certainly do...it may be that it takes a little to get used to....

Once again,,,big business....thanks for doing that...it really does help ME in deciding where to improve and what time frames...

anyway, off to pack.....good luck all....

Well done Sunseeker for putting your posts up right or wrong there are not many people who are willing to put there opinions in the public arena for all to see and comment. Bigbusiness' contribution helps to put the day into perspective.

Even though the direction may have been wrong recently the turning points have been highlighted which is what i think you are more concerned with.

Everyone has an opinion and everyone should be open minded enough to listen :cheesy:

Hi Tom. Looking back at your Daily analysis from the 7th July to present day, I see only 2 days when you have got the path wrong. When I say wrong, I mean if you'd opened the trade eg Gone long or short at 2.30/3pm and let it run until the close. The 2 days were the 7th and 15th July. Both those 2 days were inversion days on MY Delta Daily set up. I say MY, because I know some fellow T2W boarders don't have as many inversion days as I do. On the 8th July you weren't too sure, so I haven't included it.

Just to add, the 8th July, Tom wasn't too sure and sure enough the day finished as an inside day, opening at 9213 and closing at 9217. Well done Tom.

just landed...the drawing is done really fast today...i am flat as a pancake except a little short Dow..

Off to the pool :)

Attachments

• chart no 28.png
    chart no 28.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 355
chester, 14:30...

amigo, i usually spend anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes on the path, although some days are easier than others...today I did it while chatting to the wife, and reading a childrens story, teaching basic 2+2 to the kiddie and chatting up the airhostess:)))

So I would take some of it with a pinch of salt today....Am I right in saying that it is option expiration today?

i just tried to vote for myself...I cant do that...he is a clever bloke who made this site....A320, can I have my money back for the votes please? :) :)

shorted the Dax here at 3384, i think I might even try to keep this one. the problem is that I got the indices going up later....hmm...what to do...snipe or pool

Status
Not open for further replies.