Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I feel duty bound to expose it for the fake side show that it is.

I'll be starting here tomorrow
I hope you'll be signing an after-david....

...and since we're on the subject of hoaxes: Christmas is here again! I therefore take this opportunity to wish everybody a Merry commemoration of the biggest scam of the last two millenia. If he was who people like to think he was, he definitely wasn't born on December 25th and his Dad's name began with a J not a G.

All the best to everyone until next year.

Live long and prosper☺️

Maybe but Sean Spicer, said they had techies working OT to fix it.

Is it an error or policy to remove it?
Is anyone here supporting or following Donal Trump? and who follows Biden.
Biden is too bad for me. Poor qualifications and hypocrisy cannot be an American president.

Apparently this guy, who has raised money for someone who was exempt from wearing a mask on medical grounds thinks that 'he wasn't just being a prick'.

I don't know the story behind this, I'm guessing the person was fired for not wearing a mask , from what I can gather.

However, not wearing a mask proves you're human and have done your research, so nobody is a 'prick' for not wearing one and this guy joins a long list of tubers who I no longer listen to.

Last edited:

'This bombing was a deep state mission to destroy something in the AT&T building… no doubt something related to election rigging'​

The real target of the bombing was, of course, the equipment found inside the hardened AT&T building:

(of course.)

Whichever puppet is installed, the votes must look like they were counted correctly. That's the important thing isn't it?

Screenshot (2515).png

Screenshot (2464).png

Last edited: