Trump Presidency and the Consequences

How Jefferson won.

'Trump won by a landslide' I'm not seeing anything to change my view.

NWO plans will go a lot easier with a sane person fronting it rather than Biden.

There will be a lot of angry people with guns with the actor playing the pedo criminal dementia ridden commie traitor installed.

To me, it looks like theatre to create the demand for the 1% owned Trump that wouldn't be there if there was a sane alternative.

For a party that supposedly hates Trump they have a fantastic record of choosing the most unelectable clowns they could find.

Last edited:
There will be a lot of angry people with guns with the actor playing the pedo criminal dementia ridden commie traitor installed.
To me, it looks like theatre to create the demand for the 1% owned Trump that wouldn't be there if there was a sane alternative.
For a party that supposedly hates Trump they have a fantastic record of choosing the most unelectable clowns they could find.
Agreed! Having an electable clown is essential. The Republicans have managed to choose candidates that appeal to the most and in the past (and that includes the recent) their own dementia ridden choices have trumped the sanest of contenders.

Biden is at least 10 years past his Good Before date and Trump is 4 Years behind him - in both cases, these perishables haven't been fit for consumption for at least a decade...and that's before you factor in non-age related personality disorders.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy Jovan Hutton Pulitzer could detect all the fraud if he can get access to the ballots.

Here he is again in the Georgia State Senate election hearing tearing them all a new one.

This guy rocks and he doesn't care who he upsets.

Attachments

• einstein_world_will_not_quote.png
    einstein_world_will_not_quote.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 58

When you post these vids, it's like a beautiful waterfall of truth, hope and faith in mankind cascading over me.

Each new episode, of the blow by blow account of the lil' guy battling against the odds, raging at the injustice of it all , is like an old Hollywood movie.

Then, like a fairy liquid bubble ...

'Trump is standing in the way of The Great Reset' (Sleeve (sleep) notes)

I think I know this one. Heard it before.

But how's this for spin?:

'Their system of control was grand and on a global in scale'

Masterly. WAS!!??

While the biggest Fraud/crime against humanity rolls out relentlessly by the hour?

When is the swamp going to be drained? Just before they drag people out of their homes to quarantine them? Will they be watching this video when Operation Warpspeed kicks their door down?

Any day now Q said (Q=17) It's all happening in the backgound. You don't need to do anything. Just keep watching our videos. Just watch this one.

Leave it all to us. They're all going down

Instead, Hillary released a book. Disappointed a few people there. I think they were expecting her to write a confession from a jail cell, against a rapidly approaching deadline with the executioner.

I get it, he's going to drain the swamp one day, he just needs more time.

We don't have any more time. He had 4 years and if he was honest, he'd fire himself.

'The world needs a great awakening to get where we need to go next.'

Any Americans who think waking up involves puppets of the 1% providing a solution are stll asleep dreaming the American dream.

This is the solution. We are going to have to take back control
Posted December 29, 2020