Trump Presidency and the Consequences

So as the president of the US, I would fully expect that he is well informed and briefed by those who's job it is to find out.
So I agree, it's not about semantics.

Some say it came out of Canadian labs followed by the unexplained death of a Chinese scientist who used to work at the Canadian lab??? :unsure:

Don't think we'll ever know the source??? Just a matter of who says what one chooses to believe!

Flip Flop 1,000's of votes flipped from Biden to Trump. Human error apparently.

3 Poll workers fired by Georgia state for raising election anomalies.

I believe Mr. Trump will win in glory. because he believes in God.
Besides, I found that Mr. Trump was very straightforward and strong with his enemies. But he did it right

I can't find any links to mainstream media on this. Do you have any?

Just trying to think this through.

Broad daylight outside their home. Film from home cameras distributed to lots of alternative media channels (inbetween the shock, fear and 20 other emotions).

How would this attempted murder offset the other 59 witnesses and mountains of evidence of fraud? What exactly would be achieved here?

If you were going to off this women in the most pathetically fucked up way you could devise....wouldn't it look exactly like this?

What am I missing here?

Broad daylight outside their home. Film from home cameras distributed to lots of alternative media channels (inbetween the shock, fear and 20 other emotions).

How would this attempted murder offset the other 59 witnesses and mountains of evidence of fraud? What exactly would be achieved here?

If you were going to off this women in the most pathetically fucked up way you could devise....wouldn't it look exactly like this?

What am I missing here?

Just fancy headlines to turn red necks on.

CV likes it, supports his pov.

Reads well. Adds to drama.

Wow factor. Ooohhhhh...

That lady screaming sounded like a police siren to me. Thought that stuff only happened in Hollywood movies.

What am I missing here?
MSM not covering anything to do with election fraud. Why would they cover this 🤣

Not had time to check any of this out but we now have a name.

assassination attempt michigan election fraud witness

Last edited: