Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Interesting.

So the machines were "set", presumably by State officials? How many States used these machines? How many of those reported anomalous results? If there is a hardware/software problem rather than a human one then it stands that the same errors were extant in pro-Trump results as well so how many pro-Trump States reported these?

Interesting.

So the machines were "set", presumably by State officials? How many States used these machines? How many of those reported anomalous results? If there is a hardware/software problem rather than a human one then it stands that the same errors were extant in pro-Trump results as well so how many pro-Trump States reported these?

According to wiki, 28 states use Dominion machines.

Investigation so far has centered around the swing states for obvious reasons. Biden had to swing states to win, but yes, if these machines were fiddled in one state, then why not all 28 of them.

68% ERROR RATE means that Adjudication had to take place, either human or machine. Either way it's irrelevant because the election law states the error rate should not be greater than 0.008%

The clue that there was fraud is in the massive data spikes after counting stopped, then restarted.

It all needs investigating PDQ, but that would require political cooperation from judges, elected officials, investigative body's etc.

So far all we see is a bunch of cowards.

Lightning McQueen needs to get involved. It's too big a job to leave to the yanks. 🤣
....and he'll be ordering a nationwide recount, no doubt:)
We're so lucky that over here our election fraud is mostly irrelevant to any result and that people don't care much anyway.

....and he'll be ordering a nationwide recount, no doubt:)
We're so lucky that over here our election fraud is mostly irrelevant to any result and that people don't care much anyway.

This episode surrounding current events has been quite an eye opener. Everything stateside is political. There doesn't appear to be anything that is not coloured by politics.

It looks like the Orange man has failed in his attempt to annul the election result. I'm sure that Netanyahu, and his fellow war criminals in Tel Aviv, are hoping that the billions of $, in military aid, keep flowing their way.

Attachments

• EpUsEUrXIAYIuyj.jpg
    EpUsEUrXIAYIuyj.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 94
Isn't this over now? The judiciary in the US seem satisfied that Joe Biden has won, fair and square.

The judiciary in general have thrown out the majority of cases without even looking at the evidence. This makes them part of the problem.
The ones who have acted have done so in a limited way, which only serves to muddy the waters even more.

President Donal Trump is to me great. he makes the economy of the United States go up. Unemployment rate fell sharply over the past 4 years. Only because, the new Chinese virus affects America

President Donal Trump is to me great. he makes the economy of the United States go up. Unemployment rate fell sharply over the past 4 years. Only because, the new Chinese virus affects America
The name of the virus is Covid-19, not "the new Chinese virus". If you think Trump is great, I've got a very nice bridge, in London, that you can buy from me.

It came out of the Wuhan lab in China. So yes it is the China Virus.
Not getting into a debate on semantics but, this virus has spread globally. The internationally accepted description of the virus is Covid-19. Sorry, I forgot. You're hero, Orange Donald, called it the Chinese virus so, he must be right. 🤣

Not getting into a debate on semantics but, this virus has spread globally. The internationally accepted description of the virus is Covid-19. Sorry, I forgot. You're hero, Orange Donald, called it the Chinese virus so, he must be right. 🤣

So as the president of the US, I would fully expect that he is well informed and briefed by those who's job it is to find out.
So I agree, it's not about semantics.