TRO Test Results

Actually, kinda wondering here, should I ask M. Forex if he'd like coffee, tea or me ?!?

You know, take his mind off all of those "winning" trades taking up so much of his concentrating power, give him something better to do with his time, some time off, some battery recharging !?!

510N48R5EAL.jpg

Ah the sacrifices, the sacrifices, and all out of sheer altruism.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm still trying to work out why TRO would 'stack the odds against him' on purpose? I wonder if perhaps it is because he knows that if he were to stack all the odds in his favour the outcome wouldn't be much different?

But when you add in the transaction costs - spread/commission - you may well easily end up a net loser as opposed to break even. Break even sounds like a pretty good result for this random entry trigger mullarkey.

Breakeven (ignoring transaction costs) is exactly what you'd expect from any random system. You can take your pick of having loads of small winners v a few large losers, or a few large winners eroded away by many small losing trades.

Losts of small winners is clearly far better from a marketing perspective as it appeals to idiots who believe they can sit down for an hour a day and scalp 5 pips each and every day (until the 1st loser hits em, when they inevitably resort to doubling up :LOL:)

The question to be asked is this, does "momentum" as defined by the direction of the 1 hour bar give an edge ?. Well given that one of the dataum points (the line) is random, intuitively I'd expect it not to be so. I'd also argue that a "bar" is a completely arbitary construct and pretty much meaningless anyway, so comparing price at one randomly selected point in time, with a randomly selected price is laughable

I could very easily blow TRO's statistics completely out of the water, but I'm not going to as it reveals part of my edge

I'm not denying that the system can be traded with discretion, although why you'd wish to deliberately wish to handicap yourself by picking an arbitary entry, exit, and risk management strategy is completely beyond me. The ONLY way that TRO (and his other alias's) is going to prove this works is by making some live calls. This it might go up, it might go dow, I might have to think about closing nonsense has gone quite far enough.

I'm not having a go at TRO and his crew, they've a living to make, and they're just exploiting an inefficiency and weakness in the system. The admin and mods at T2W however should hang their heads in shame, whilst simultaneously patting themselves on the back for providing such quality entertainment

How much cash can TRO actually be making if he is only doing all this to peddle his non free custom indicators (via paypal donations welcome etc) ?? surely it cant be that much, can it????

Mind you, any donaters may then be more likely (statistically) to then buy his system...........

I note version 2 of this thread has made it onto the featured discussions list on the homepage of t2w. So they must like it.

How much cash can TRO actually be making if he is only doing all this to peddle his non free custom indicators (via paypal donations welcome etc) ?? surely it cant be that much, can it????

i think he's said he has had donations of between $50 and $1000.
You'd be surprised what gullible people who have been making losses trading will do.

hey guys,i feel u all are all getting way out of line,

why dont any admin come in here and edit all this abuses?

is it cos we have the ignore function that we can shut each other out?

i'm not attacking ur freedom of speech really but

from criticising on someone's trading methods to personal attacks on his lifestyle?

please kindly show some forum ettiquete and be nice =)

I mean, why spend so much time to hurl abuse and such when u can spend more time making pips?

let's be productive pple. :)

Have a great weekend

i wasn't abusing him. He advertises his band freely on his public profile- i happen to think his band is much better than his trading style. :)

Here is TRO's band performing:

And the man himself on their website:

56deluxe Band

Oh hey lovely thanks Donna :)

I quite like the music actually :)

Well done Tro, didn't think I'd be saying that any time soon.

Just tells ya:

Promo-image-for-the-1983-film-_2200_Never-Say-Never-Again_2200_.aspx

PS is there yet another clown invasion 2 posts above me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And no I do not mean Tro the band is really pretty good.

hey guys,i feel u all are all getting way out of line,
why dont any admin come in here and edit all this abuses?

Personally I'd much rather they prevented VENDORS peddling nonsense, but there you go, it takes all sorts to make a world

is it cos we have the ignore function that we can shut each other out? i'm not attacking ur freedom of speech really but from criticising on someone's trading methods to personal attacks on his lifestyle? please kindly show some forum ettiquete and be nice =)
I agree, we shouldnt attack anyones choice of lifestyle, seams to me TRO's lifestyle is pretty good, and similar to my own, sitting on beaches, scalping markets, and playing in a band (not that I play very often these days)

I do think its acceptable to QUESTION or DISCUSS someone's trading style (One might have thought that was the sort of thing that might be discussed on a TRADING site)

I mean, why spend so much time to hurl abuse and such when u can spend more time making pips? let's be productive pple. :) Have a great weekend

I guess some of us trade longer timeframes, or have well defined set ups that occur infrequently, giving us time to do other stuff (including the odd bit of abuse hurling)

From the web site:

"Avery played in the Washington, DC area since the 1970’s and played with Kenny’s bands."

Hey Avery I did a semester at Georgetown Uni where I also lived on campus in Washington in the early 90's and had a great ripping old time there and met lots of super people. (Twas before the NeoCon loonies took over).

:)

well uktrader girl i'm not talking about u.

bsd u should really stop calling people who wants to speak nicely and focus on trading clowns.
maybe that warren forex guy had gone over his head in anger in response to some previous comments , but what you are doing with your comments will only make things worse, not better

be nice ok? i cant stop u from abusing me though =/

sorry but if you put something out there with the title of 'never lose again' you are just asking to be criticised.

Hey Avery how about we stop posting pretty charts for a bit and you tell us about your band and music, how you started, where you guys gig, etc.

:)

be nice ok?

Ok ;-)

Would you like a coffee ?

Would you like a tea ??

Or would you prefer me ???

510N48R5EAL.jpg

:LOL:

Btw Avery, what do you call your music, is that just rock or sthg else or what ?

I listen to the stuff all the time but don't really know all that much about it.