Traders International - Feedback from members wanted!

vlcommo

I am actually thinking of joining their program but just wanted some more feedback from ACTUAL members who had ACTUAL experience using the TI TIMES method in trading e-minis.

From what I can ascertain the upfront $7500 AUD could realistically be paid back in 5 to 6 months of trading 1 or 2 contracts

Can anyone give me credible feedback from experience, of the TI method/program, after trading with them for a decent amount of time ie. over a month?

I haven't any direct experience because I wouldn't be stupid enough to sign up with them and waste my money.But honest advice to you, do not waste your money.They will just sell you stuff you can learn yourself for free from books.

I haven't any direct experience because I wouldn't be stupid enough to sign up with them and waste my money.But honest advice to you, do not waste your money.They will just sell you stuff you can learn yourself for free from books.

I have been wit them for about 6 months and it is not worth your money. They sell you the system which does not work. They will tell, you need about a year or more to learn how to trade. And the results! Look at pre market live trading results Traders International - Latest Live Signal Results - at the bottom of each day. These are the true results. If you would trade these you loose money. The so called “24/5 trading room” results are “inaccurate”. I can not comment on “Pro Trading Room” I have been there only couple of times and I do not like it. Dale Kazan, the pro room moderator trades his own “system” not the TI signals. “24/5 room” moderator Rich Malcolm is not a trader. He is undecided calling the trades and afraid to stay with the trade. He often calls exit at brake even or couple of ticks in profit when the price have already moved away and it is not possible to exit at this prise. His trading is very emotional the usual comment when he is in the trade: “c’mon Russell – give us a tick”, “one more surge”. “one more tick”. This is not a way to trade. Ask about their trading plan and look how the exit is described – not accurate at all. For half of this money you can buy Esignal Advance Get and be much better off..

I have been wit them for about 6 months and it is not worth your money. They sell you the system which does not work. They will tell, you need about a year or more to learn how to trade. And the results! Look at pre market live trading results Traders International - Latest Live Signal Results - at the bottom of each day. These are the true results. If you would trade these you loose money. The so called “24/5 trading room” results are “inaccurate”. I can not comment on “Pro Trading Room” I have been there only couple of times and I do not like it. Dale Kazan, the pro room moderator trades his own “system” not the TI signals. “24/5 room” moderator Rich Malcolm is not a trader. He is undecided calling the trades and afraid to stay with the trade. He often calls exit at brake even or couple of ticks in profit when the price have already moved away and it is not possible to exit at this prise. His trading is very emotional the usual comment when he is in the trade: “c’mon Russell – give us a tick”, “one more surge”. “one more tick”. This is not a way to trade. Ask about their trading plan and look how the exit is described – not accurate at all. For half of this money you can buy Esignal Advance Get and be much better off..

i've been thinking about looking into their system...this is very good feedback. thank you.

Seems the only worthwhile feature of joining TI is to take on Dale Kazan's trades, but I hear the guy is 63 years old, how do we know the guys going to stick around long enough to show us his trades (I mean he may want to retire form answering students queries during trading)?

What's the point in doing the course if you're simply going to follow Dale's trades which is different to the taught system?

let me know how you go trying to get your membership fee back... I might give it a try msyelf.

They're just a bunch of sales people.... They sell their program with false results and with the view that if your trading isnt working they will do the best to help you out... I've been with them since the begginning of the year and haven't made a cent from it... I've called about 4 times to get help with my trading and the answer I always get is "keep at it", if you ask for help from them as to what signals are high probability (Because they claim 80% success rate... which is bs) they say you have to look for them and backtest.... well I've back tested about 6 months worth of data and nothing comes close to that sort of success rate...

From what TI has taught me, if anyone is looking at making money in this market your success rate isnt half as important as having a good risk/reward ratio... TI try making money with 2pt stop and 2pt loss.... a good way to wipe your account out in my oppionion.

If anyone is thinking about throwing there hard earnt $7500 to them, think hard and long about it!
If anyone is looking for a program/mentor etc i would recommend looking for something with a money back guarantee... at least that way if it doesnt work out for you you can get your $$$ back... and they must have some sort of credibility giving you a money back guarantee.
I spent $200 on an ebook with a money back guarantee... its proved to be the best $200 i've spent.

REPLY TO "DAVNGAB"
THKS FOR THIS FEEDBACK - I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF FUNDS!!! - I WAS LOOKING AT TI'S TRADING SAMPLES AND LISTENED TO A WEBINAR BY THE CEO TODAY - WOOW WHAT A PRICE TAG - JUST TOO MUCH - AND READING YOUR IMPUT ON TOP OF IT HELPS A LOT TO MAKE UP MY MIND !!
DO YOU HAVE A BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN AUSTRALIA? IN THE US WE WOULD FILE A COMPLAIN WITH THE BBBONLINE AND THE REST OF US WOULD FIND IT THERE - THE TI OFFICE IN HOUSTON TX, SEEMS TO HAVE A SATISFACTORY STANDING WITH THE BBB - SEE THE LINK: Greater Houston and South Texas: Check Out a Business or Charity

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD TRADING!

Traders International

I have been with Traders International since Feb 2008. At first found it tough (no knowing a thing about trading) but over time I got better at it. Dale Kazdan is in around his mid 40's and has been trading over a decade. The signals are easily identifiable over time (dependant on your own learning ability). The 2pt profit/stop is based on the backtesting of the signals. It is up to you what your profit/stop is. Trading is a business, and should be treated like one. Businesses come with profits and losses, that's the reality of it. How much you make/lose depends on your capital/commitment. I am not an employee of the company by any stretch of the imagination, but I am sick to death of people scrutinizing companies just because they are not getting the results they expect. I've learnt my lessons the hard way in trading, as I'm sure a lot have, but if your not prepared to put in the hard yards, study, and practice.......Don't waste time getting into business. Warren Buffet didn't get to where is is by complaining about what didn't happen, he focused on what he could/should do and learnt everything through study.

I personally use two systems. Traders International will always be the backbone to my trading because I developed my own trading plan with their signals and indicators, and the right MINDSET. Without MINDSET there is no hope for you.

Quit complaining and find a solution to your problem (ie, look for the signals and work out your own risk to reward.)

Did You Recover The Course Fee?

I have been with Traders International since Feb 2008. At first found it tough (no knowing a thing about trading) but over time I got better at it. Dale Kazdan is in around his mid 40's and has been trading over a decade. The signals are easily identifiable over time (dependant on your own learning ability). The 2pt profit/stop is based on the backtesting of the signals. It is up to you what your profit/stop is. Trading is a business, and should be treated like one. Businesses come with profits and losses, that's the reality of it. How much you make/lose depends on your capital/commitment. I am not an employee of the company by any stretch of the imagination, but I am sick to death of people scrutinizing companies just because they are not getting the results they expect. I've learnt my lessons the hard way in trading, as I'm sure a lot have, but if your not prepared to put in the hard yards, study, and practice.......Don't waste time getting into business. Warren Buffet didn't get to where is is by complaining about what didn't happen, he focused on what he could/should do and learnt everything through study.

I personally use two systems. Traders International will always be the backbone to my trading because I developed my own trading plan with their signals and indicators, and the right MINDSET. Without MINDSET there is no hope for you.

Quit complaining and find a solution to your problem (ie, look for the signals and work out your own risk to reward.)

SOUNDS GOOD - ALL COURSES TEACH YOU SOMETHING IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK - I JUST WONDER IF YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE THE INITIAL COURSE FEE OF 7.000 :eek: BACK YET??? THAT'S THE BIG QUESTION FOR MANY OF US.
HAPPY TRADING TO ALL

I spent (and still do spend) a lot of time paper trading (perfecting my trading plan) but the amount of time I personally have available to trade live is limited, so I would say as far as recouping the initial cost is, I'm about 1/4 to 1/3 the way there. I'm hoping to squeeze more trading in during the new year as my goal is to semi retire and trade for a living by end of 2009. If in doubt, the best place I can recommend to check out is Planet Wealth | Planet Wealth

I have known of these guys for a long time and andrew there is an absolute gun at trading (they have an auto trader option where you can have Andrew's trades copied to your account as he does them). I'll be joining up with them soon (the share renting strategy is my favourite). In the mean time, I'll keep plodding away.

PS. I generally aim for no more than 10% ROI on any given day/nigh of trading (which adds up to a crap load of money if you trade every day.)

Good Trading To You.

Traders International

As I mentioned in my previous posting I did not follow Dale Kazan trading room. As you know, Dale’s calls are discretionary and he does not follow mechanical system. If you look at the results there is no 2 point profit, 2 point stop rule. I do not know how you can back test discretionary trading? And talking about TI back testing, you mast remember the new TI indicator - JTI (Just Take It – obviously black box). You must remember what they said about it – “It was back tested for 6 months with fantastic results”. It supposed to be money making machine. All they talked about was how much would they charge members to use it. It did not work. In the first two weeks they have changed it 4 times. Every time TI has changed the way to follow JTI indicator they repeated one statement over and over again: “This was tested for the last 6 months” and after 2 weeks it was taken off the trading rooms. I do not know about TI back testing but I definitely know about curve fitting for black boxes. You can find hundreds of businesses like TI. They make money from new members. They focus very much on signing up new members while the old ones go away from them. I am not complaining, I trade on my own following my on system. I simply try to warn people from making uninformed decision. Think twice before you pay your hard earned money. On the weekly seminar they tell you can easily make $400 a week trading one hour a day, one S&P contract. And if you invest $5000 and trade 5 contract you can easily make $2000 a week. Isn’t that great? $2000 in 5 hours. And it is so easy. Click the button when moderator say “buy” and click the second time when he says “sell”. If that is correct why the hell all of the human beings are not with TI. As I sed I did not meet anyone who is making many consistently using so called “TI methodology” I do not believe there is one. None of the room use 2 point stop 2 point profit method TI teaches in the course. And again this very wrong risk to reward ratio.
So if you have to develop your own trading plan and back test it, why do you pay $7000 for? The divergence method is very well known and you can read about it in any book about trading
I do not want to repeat again what I already said about Rich Malcolm. He even admitted himself that he does not trade, he only makes a calls for you to trade. How can you trust someone like him? I am afraid I have to disagree with you about Traders International.
Anyhow good luck and good trading.

Hello everyone,

This is my first time here and just this thread might have saved me a few bob as I was thinking of joining TI. Thanks to all folks who have posted tgeir candid feedback on the conmen!

Well said Majster, They have the same approach when it comes to introducing new markets (nas)time frames (55,89,377) and moderators (pick one).
I spoke with Dale recently and he told me he doesn't ''have time'' to trade, it seems that none of the moderators have faith in the system that we paid $7500 for.
Look at their website and you'll see their ''trader of the year'' Jimmy Polidoris, for whom traders international has ''changed his life'' of course it has, he's the guy who programmed the JTI, he works fo TI!!
Have a look at how Andrew Barnett promotes himself at Speaker Bio in my 16 months with TI I only once ever saw him moderate a trading room and yet he claims to be like some sort of guru to 600 traders.
YouTube - Tradelab you will see Rich Malcolm (1.08) saying how great the moderator is and how he makes 12% a day (he IS the moderator and he DOESN'T TRADE) you will also see Peter Eldsworth the CEO of TI Australia (5.55)pretending to be a trader.
I have also seen Dale take down the arrows off losing trades just before Andrew or Afshin are bringing in prospective new traders for a tour.
These are just some of the issues I have with TI and when I brought them up with Andrew Barnett he told me I was being ''ludicrous and untrue'' and said he would like to talk to me on Skype, that was 3 months ago and despite me making several appointments with him he hasnt kept any of them.

Please, save your money and don't trade with Traders International.

Best of luck
Mo.

THANK YOU MO
YOU ARE SAVING ME $7000 - WHAT A CHUNK FOR A BAG FULL OF ILLUSION!!!
CHECK OUT John Person authorized website, Trading Triggers University, trading school, investment news letter, trading software, financial seminars, THEY HAVE A FREE TRIAL OF THEIR FUTURES TRADING ROOM, A MUCH DIFFERENT DYNAMIC THAT TI - MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE A BIT OF YOUR MONEY BACK!
GOOD LUCK

I also have joined Traders International in Feb 08 was considering going live in the pro room mainly because it seems to be the only room making any profit at present. Dale seems like he know what he is doing and I have been following along taking his trades and so far they are profitable. I do admit I feel deceived and ripped off because when I bought this program I was lead to believe that I would learn how to trade but instead I find that I just basically have to follow Dales lead and hope he knows what his doing ( which it seems he does) This is money that we can't afford to lose and now I only have $2000 left and I really need to find a way to make that into more as we are struggling so badly as it is. I am going to do a bit of investigating and find out if I can get my money back due to being misled, but I'd imagine I will have to take it up with the department of fair trading..... not really sure where to start. It just really suck because we been dreaming of becoming financially free and again it all just seems to be to good to be true. Oh also another thing....

I can't understand what the $7500 price tag is about because you still have to pay for the trading room access on top every month so basically it seems that I am paying this whopping amount just to be a member!

Can anyone please make a suggestion as to who is actually worth following!!! I want something with trading room access but I want to learn how to trade on my own eventually...

I also have joined Traders International in Feb 08 was considering going live in the pro room mainly because it seems to be the only room making any profit at present. Dale seems like he know what he is doing and I have been following along taking his trades and so far they are profitable. I do admit I feel deceived and ripped off because when I bought this program I was lead to believe that I would learn how to trade but instead I find that I just basically have to follow Dales lead and hope he knows what his doing ( which it seems he does) This is money that we can't afford to lose and now I only have $2000 left and I really need to find a way to make that into more as we are struggling so badly as it is. I am going to do a bit of investigating and find out if I can get my money back due to being misled, but I'd imagine I will have to take it up with the department of fair trading..... not really sure where to start. It just really suck because we been dreaming of becoming financially free and again it all just seems to be to good to be true. Oh also another thing....

MAGISANA - CHECK OUT John Person authorized website, National Futures.com, John Person, Investment Newsletter, Trading Software, Financial Seminars, Trading System ON THE RIGHT PANE JOIN THE 1 WK LIVE TRADING ROOM TRIAL OF THEIR FUTURES TRADING ROOM, A MUCH DIFFERENT DYNAMIC THAN TI - MAYBE YOU LIKE IT!
IF YOU WANT A BREAK ON "EXPENSIVE" TRADING COURSE SOFTWARE - SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] WITH "EARN BY BUYING RIGHT" IN THE SUBJECT LINE
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TRADE AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (y)

Hello Everyone. I am quite new to this forum and would just like to add my comments on
TI. I made some initial enquiries a month or so before Christmas. It seems the marketing company here in Australia goes by the name of E-minis Global. Anyway, they sent me out a promotional DVD of a sales pitch live seminar featuring the Australain CEO. Peter Elingworth, (or some name like that).
A week or so later I get a call from a sales guy from the company. His name was Derek, and he proceeded to give me the usual sales pitch about "buying a business". Well the truth came out when I quizzed him on his trading results. He told me he was doing really well, but wasn't currently trading due to the Australian day light saving time difference, and that he'll be getting back into it when day light saving finishes. I thought what a load of sales rubbish that is. As if one hour would put you off running such a "PROFITABLE BUSINESS" That said it all for me. I was going to quizz him on the kick back in commissions he would receive and wish I had of. i dare say it would be around the $1000-$2000 mark. Anyway, just my little rant.
Regards,
Karen...

Hi Karen, I was sold on the same sales pitch by Jason from Emini's Global. The thing is he absolutely assured me that I would be buying a product that was going to teach me how to trade, which isn't the case, you have to completely rely on the moderator of the trading room to do well.

Hello magisana, did you end up signing up? If so,are you getting consistent results by listening to the moderator? Apparently E mini Global is an off shoot from 21st Century Academy (Jamie McIntire)