This is labour government

Give Mein Kampf a try.

....Well....thought will have a peek.....

....Have read it actually...

....Verbatim and rant reminds me of few other so called intelligent individuals who are heroes in their lands.....

Who hates who most out of these three? English, Indians (asian types), Pakistanis?

Dude look at the guys who defeated hitler. The latter was evil and was recognised as such at the time but the dividing lines were not that clear!

....Oh come on...grow up.....boundaries of decency have to be clear....GB should have realized this very early.....There was no point for Eden to meet and suck up to him....Are you telling him that no Politician in GB was able to read in lines of his speeches...?

...You have to be daft not to get the actual message.....that was meeted out....like in enoch's rant in dark room...

...Well now i am really off....!!

Instead of talking about Powell and Hitler who are both long gone. How about a talk about the real racists in the UK in recent history ? For instance, the people spewing religious & racist hatred in places like Finsbury Park Mosque & other mosques in the North of England ?

Of course you can't discuss such things in the UK now because to do so would be racist.

I am not anti-muslim but I am anti-muslim fundamentalist AND anti-christian fundamentalist.

I would even hazard a guess that the fear of a muslim backlash is so pervasive in British society that even this post will be quickly removed.

Yet, the breeding of suicide bombers in the UK and the hatred being preached is a real issue that should be tackle head on.

Instead of talking about Powell and Hitler who are both long gone. How about a talk about the real racists in the UK in recent history ? For instance, the people spewing religious & racist hatred in places like Finsbury Park Mosque & other mosques in the North of England ?

Of course you can't discuss such things in the UK now because to do so would be racist.

I am not anti-muslim but I am anti-muslim fundamentalist AND anti-christian fundamentalist.

I would even hazard a guess that the fear of a muslim backlash is so pervasive in British society that even this post will be quickly removed.

Yet, the breeding of suicide bombers in the UK and the hatred being preached is a real issue that should be tackle head on.

Branded racist by whom? I take it you have first hand experience.
Britain scared of a Muslim backlash? Tell that to De Menez lol. It's all spin IMO. They invaded Iraq, they're in Afghanistan, they sent Milliband(Jew) to have some new years tea with his Isreali friends during the Palestine fiasco (incidentally is the wall coming down? doesn't seem to make good news any more), they keep talking smack about Iran... You tell me where the fear is of backlash is please? The only thing they're scared of is if another lunatic straps a bomb on himself and one again reveals the impotence of the terror police and causes another political scandal and some tabloid finger pointing.

Come on mate, it'll be alright, trust me. Loads of people are a bit dubious when they first start a new life of sex, drugs and booze. You'll be amazed at how fast you get into the swing of things. You'll love it, you'll probably never want to work again.

What happened to the Rock and Roll?

vote me into power, i'll make hitler look like mother Teresa

Well he was a Catholic vegetarian so maybe this isn't saying much. I believe he was kind to children and small animals too. I'm not sure what his policy was on homeless children, but his actual policies meant that many Germans ended up homeless, so it might have been on his agenda.

What happened to the Rock and Roll?

It has been replaced by middle of the road pop and only if approved by Simon Cowell who has almost single handedly ruined the music industry within the UK in my view.

Paul

True, but it would be a stupid mistake to judge his speech by the standards of our time. We need to judge it based upon when it was made. Much of the language would be highly inflammatory - to say the least - now. But look upon it from the point of view from when it was made.

I am certain there was no racist intent.

You can see the speech at: Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech - Telegraph

Anyone with a brain will see he was condemning neither any race nor immigration per se. He was slating what was occurring at the time.

Incidentally one can disagree entirely with his viewpoint without believing him to be remotely racist.

I agree that he was a clever chap and probably much misunderstood. His problem was that he made a very bad political misjudgement and that's why he had to go (unfortunately).

There were probably much more right wing and actually racist people in his party at the time, and indeed at the present day, and not just in his party.

The irony is that many people who think they are ultra right-on and tolerant in matters of race and sex are completely intolerant about other things, notably anyone who holds a point of view different from their own.

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

I wonder how he would have reacted to a similar diatribe from the original aboriginal inhabitants of "his" land?

....Well....thought will have a peek.....

....Have read it actually...

....Verbatim and rant reminds me of few other so called intelligent individuals who are heroes in their lands.....

[M.K.]:
I'm told it's an unintelligible rant, but nevertheless anyone who is interested in recent history probably should read it. Must get round to it one day.