This is labour government

Well he was a Catholic vegetarian so maybe this isn't saying much. I believe he was kind to children and small animals too. I'm not sure what his policy was on homeless children, but his actual policies meant that many Germans ended up homeless, so it might have been on his agenda.

hitler was a jew

Instead of talking about Powell and Hitler who are both long gone. How about a talk about the real racists in the UK in recent history ? For instance, the people spewing religious & racist hatred in places like Finsbury Park Mosque & other mosques in the North of England ?

....Yes it is going on and has been tackled by the authorities in the sense that hook is in jail....

Of course you can't discuss such things in the UK now because to do so would be racist.

....It has been discussed to the point that even Daily **** has been tired of the subject and have moved to higher ground of jordan....

I am not anti-muslim but I am anti-muslim fundamentalist AND anti-christian fundamentalist.

...Good for you....one has to be anti fundamentalist.....but enoch was intelligent so he is exception...according to some..!...His tirade was very patriotic...!

I would even hazard a guess that the fear of a muslim backlash is so pervasive in British society that even this post will be quickly removed.

....So far your post has remained intact.....so far no muslim backlash....!

Yet, the breeding of suicide bombers in the UK and the hatred being preached is a real issue that should be tackle head on.

The violence is what i find most shocking about Blairs Britain, and it is Blairs Britain, this is Tony Blairs legacy and not Gordon Browns. The sentences handed out to violent criminals is an utter disgrace. The police are about as much use as lollipop ladies because of 'form filling', and the crims have more rights than anyone (Thanks to Tony Blair and his horror-bag wife). I think this is the most important issue for the UK political parties. Labour are ultra-left, they are just as corrosive and destructive to society as the ultra right, the BNP. But remember this when you are voting in the next election, if you vote that is, it will get worse before it gets better.

Vote with your feet...emmigrate!

then get accused of being a paedophile, or the kind of bloke that can't get a normal "date" by the jealous ********s who stay behind ......

But Paul, you're right, with what 250,000 Brits leaving every year, it won't be long before we're a minority in our own country.
Then I wonder if the immigrants will still find UK so appealing ?
Maybe long-term, immigration will tail off and Brits will re-claim the Isles ? but I somehow doubt it ....

Blair and Brown were the joint architects of New Labour so the legacy is equally Brown as that of Blair in my view.

Paul

Brown sold our Gold reserves at the lowest price in decades.
Just for that he should be strung up with piano wire round his bollox

rron166l.jpg

The violence is what i find most shocking about Blairs Britain, and it is Blairs Britain, this is Tony Blairs legacy and not Gordon Browns. The sentences handed out to violent criminals is an utter disgrace. The police are about as much use as lollipop ladies because of 'form filling', and the crims have more rights than anyone (Thanks to Tony Blair and his horror-bag wife). I think this is the most important issue for the UK political parties. Labour are ultra-left, they are just as corrosive and destructive to society as the ultra right, the BNP. But remember this when you are voting in the next election, if you vote that is, it will get worse before it gets better.

I hate the term ultra-right. In every respect bar the racism the BNP are ultra-left. This ultra-right thing smears legitimate parties.

As usual, it's all the French's fault.

A toast of wine to that!

... :confused:

I'm sure you can google it :)

So to punish the French, instead of fine wine might I suggest this marvellous beer called "Brut des Flandres". It's around the same price as an ok bottle wine - and about the same strength - but almost the pinnacle of beers. Certainly the best you can get in any supermarket. As I've spent all day in bloody Bristol and only just got back I think I deserve it.

And it's appropriate that there be a Belgian connection ;)