Who voted Labour anyway?

We are approaching economic chaos....possibly social chaos.....breakdown of law and order...etc. etc. etc.

Riots in the streets can't be far away.

We will soon be into curfews.

Isn't this how Hitler got his foot in the door ?

WW3 is nigh my friends.

(n):(:cry::(

What a soppy lot of moralising idiots at the top as usual

Can't even get rid of Abu Hamsa, Abu Qatada and all the other Abus. Can't even give him away.

Interesting to know how much he has contributed in tax on the one hand and how much he has cost the taxpayer on the other !!

Give him to Jordan - sooner the better. They know what to do with his kind. A sorta poiminent solution

Last edited:
We are approaching economic chaos....possibly social chaos.....breakdown of law and order...etc. etc. etc.

Riots in the streets can't be far away.

We will soon be into curfews.

Isn't this how Hitler got his foot in the door ?

WW3 is nigh my friends.

(n):(:cry::(

About time to launch a war on some unsuspecting small country...

Zimbabwe has my vote.

There was an old man called Brown
Who thought he had got the crown
When Blair went, the economy went
further and further down

Oh Mr. Brown
What can we do ?
The economy is up the shute mate
All because of you !

Apparently internet speeds of 100 megs is available but only to a few. Speeds of gigs is anticipated for the not so distant future.

Just how lucky are we , we can have live pictures of our favourite politicians beamed down to us 24 hrs a day.........

How about Mr President er I mean Mr Brown strolling around Chequer's garden or

Commissar er I mean Mr. Darling reading his favourite comic while pretending to be working at his desk or

Mr. Brown taking a bath ( adults only )

Big brother is getting ever closer. They will be putting a camera into the Govt issued tellies next, to keep an eye on everyone - for little Johnnie's health check-up of course.

....Original question - who voted labour anyway.?

....We will always relate the condition of Economy with the Goverment that is in situ at that time....

....No one was writing about GB just 18 months back...until the crunch started....

....Looking back Thatcher, Major were all held liable for economy, party misforunes and were despatched....Conservatives selected Leaders after Leaders and they all vanished....I rated William Hague as perhaps the most talented...but in euphoria of New Labour, even he was despatched as he could not achieve ratings of his Party....and New Labour happened at the time when global and Asian economies were starting off.....and rest was a longest run of growth...partly fuelled by high risk credit mortgages...

....Now things are bad and perhaps apperance of it is discussed as even worse, but if the things were 'normal' then GB would have been elevated to god from just mortal.

....Such is the fate of the Politicians....

Last edited:
Dont tell the apes of Downing St. !!

Ape escapes, then 'changes mind'

Karta makes herself at home in her enclosure again

An orangutan made a bid for freedom from an Australian zoo, only to change her mind and go back!

Vistors were amazed as they watched 27-year-old Karta break an electric fence with a branch before clambering over.

She even started piling up rubbish to get over another wall at Adelaide Zoo, but then seemed to decide against it and went back to her enclosure.

It's not the first time Karta's caused trouble for her keepers, who say she's "highly intelligent".

Don't hang around - try our monkeys & apes quiz

Orangutans

"She's an ingenious animal."

When keepers realised what Karta was up to, the zoo was evacuated and cleared for the day, but most visitors seemed more excited then flustered by the drama.

Ryan, 11, who witnessed Karta's escape attempt, said: "It was amazing how she did it, because she actually got a plant, pulled it over the electric fence and then got over."

Come to think of it they should open the gates and goodbye to Labour

Poor ole Gordon, almost feel sorry for him, but

Hazel Blears jumped ship. Is her hair colour really orange ?

50/50 if Darling is still there by next week apparently but won't be re-shuffled

Your crew is in a state of mutiny, Gordie ole fruit

Would suggest battening down the hatches to stop the rest jumping overboard

:)