This is labour government

Sol Invictus

1 0
It isn't Labours fault, they've pretty much intended to do this from the start. It is the fault of the Conservatives and the voters. Conservatives should have run Enoch for pm back in the 60's, could have nipped alot of this rubbish in the bud back then.

Technically Fundamental

2,810 178
I don't think any of them know what their doing inc Labour. Until the country is run by one super-intelligent master of all trades or an AI things are going to be as sh1t as they have for the last 1000 years. Only difference is we have more shiny gadgets to play with.

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
......Good....you avoid them...they avoid you...!!

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
....Because your aussie proclamation for immigrants was by the 'immigrant' community and not by the original residents....Aborigines...!

....As the subject is going in direction of enoch and his intelligence....an enoch of aborigies and what he would have said, come to mind....!!

poborsky

Established member
536 60
....Because your aussie proclamation for immigrants was by the 'immigrant' community and not by the original residents....Aborigines...!

....As the subject is going in direction of enoch and his intelligence....an enoch of aborigies and what he would have said, come to mind....!!

From memory I made a post on whether it would be possible to make a similar speech to that which a former Australian PM made a few years ago in the United Kingdom about a similar subject. I am well aware of the history of Australia. I have relations in OZ and I have made several visits.
I do not believe that I made any references to "Enoch" but if I did it was probably on the subject of free speech in present day Britain. Maybe you have got me mixed up with another poster, but it will not be very difficult for you to check this out. I strongly suggest that you read this thread from the beginning and get the correct perspective on the matter. Problems like this start with simple misunderstandings.

Paul71

2,056 412
then get accused of being a paedophile, or the kind of bloke that can't get a normal "date" by the jealous ********s who stay behind ......

But Paul, you're right, with what 250,000 Brits leaving every year, it won't be long before we're a minority in our own country.
Then I wonder if the immigrants will still find UK so appealing ?
Maybe long-term, immigration will tail off and Brits will re-claim the Isles ? but I somehow doubt it ....

Kin'ell Rathers, who accused you of being mates with Paul Gadd, just because you moved out of the country? They're probably just jealous gays, or men with wives that look like they have thier make-up fired on with a shotgun. Take no notice mate.

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
....Fringe rant...like enoch's....always in a dark room with like minded gathering...!

....why is this not the main stream media rant...?....I wonder...!!

...Perhaps Tories should have this issue discussed at their convection...?

....Why did Tories did NOT bring him to the floor at their gathering...?

.....After all the whole issue is about so called 'freedom of speech'....?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock