This is labour government

.......I do believe in free speech...

....I do NOT believe in free speeches of hitler and those who have hallmarks of becoming extremists....

.......I do believe in free speech...

....I do NOT believe in free speeches of hitler and those who have hallmarks of becoming extremists....

Just like when they don't want Nick Griffin of the BNP to speak because he's a 'lunatic'. If so, let him speak, and everyone will realise and then not vote for them... surely?

yes I think whatever our political views we can agree on the need for death of gordon... kay buryley's face says it alll... :LOL:

(is it wrong to find her attractive? she's as old as my mum)

Just like when they don't want Nick Griffin of the BNP to speak because he's a 'lunatic'. If so, let him speak, and everyone will realise and then not vote for them... surely?

...I think that he is perfectly fine to make a speech and for that matter even appear on the Question Time....

...There is no better way to suss out an idiot behind a mask than a debate.....NOTE I say DEBATE and not a speech in a drk corridor...!

.....Only when the object of speech is extreme and completely wrong...!

Nothing is ever completely wrong. Just look at history. They believed all sorts of crazy ****. No reason we shouldn't be just as wrong now :)

I'm not suggesting you read speeches back from then except when you are insulting one of the best politicians of the era.

I cannot emphasise the last three words of that sentence enough. They are so essential to understanding.

...Sorry I don't consider him as the best Politician....So not on my reading list...!

...Sorry I don't consider him as the best Politician....So not on my reading list...!

I assure you he was. At least by my definition of best politician, that is to say coming up with coherent policies that were decent and standing up for party and country. In terms of political acts he was at the very least a risk taker. See this speech :)

Nothing is ever completely wrong. Just look at history. They believed all sorts of crazy ****. No reason we shouldn't be just as wrong now :)

....World was sleeping when Hitler was making his speeches.....GB Politicians were making deals with him till last hour.....Even sucking up to him....I have a letter...!

.....US was 'impartial' in UK and Germany.....Senator Joe di not want US to participate in the War either.....

....But Hitler speeches were of extreme nature and even the Politicians did not make it out so nor did they say that it was wrong....

...And that is the point I am making....Speeches are wrong that that time - Like enoch's -

...But he is hero to some here....

I assure you he was. At least by my definition of best politician, that is to say coming up with coherent policies that were decent and standing up for party and country. In terms of political acts he was at the very least a risk taker. See this speech :)

...You call him great...

....I will call him average.....!.....Needing some knowledge...!

....World was sleeping when Hitler was making his speeches.....GB Politicians were making deals with him till last hour.....Even sucking up to him....I have a letter...!

.....US was 'impartial' in UK and Germany.....Senator Joe di not want US to participate in the War either.....

....But Hitler speeches were of extreme nature and even the Politicians did not make it out so nor did they say that it was wrong....

...And that is the point I am making....Speeches are wrong that that time - Like enoch's -

...But he is hero to some here....

Dude look at the guys who defeated hitler. The latter was evil and was recognised as such at the time but the dividing lines were not that clear!

...Right I am off to make few ereader books that I want on my iphone before i go away for few weeks from next week.....