This is labour government

he looked like an "ethnic homosexual"

How is it possible to look like an "Ethnic Homosexual" as this implies that homosexuality has some kind of racial or cultural origin ?

Paul

All our political parties are awful. Ranked from most to least awful I would go BNP, Greens, Labour, Respect, Lib Dems, SNP, Conservative, UKIP. Would love to end this list with Libertarians but they get about 20 votes.

I don't include the Northern Irish ones, because frankly who cares?

The only way forward is to found ones own country. Some day I will manage this.

All our political parties are awful. Ranked from most to least awful I would go BNP, Greens, Labour, Respect, Lib Dems, SNP, Conservative, UKIP,BNP. Would love to end this list with Libertarians but they get about 20 votes.

this list would have been much more like it. You can start from from the either end and discard the last one.

this list would have been much more like it. You can start from from the either end and discard the last one.

yeah, to an extent it's like rating parties out of a hundred, giving them all between 1 and 1.1 and quibbling about fourth decimal places...

P.S. zambuck beggar off :LOL:

P.P.S. "searchlight" commenting on BNP...?

All our political parties are awful. Ranked from most to least awful I would go BNP, Greens, Labour, Respect, Lib Dems, SNP, Conservative, UKIP. Would love to end this list with Libertarians but they get about 20 votes.

That's not a bad idea, founding your own country, i like it. Here's a question though, what would be your immigration policy.....:)

That's not a bad idea, founding your own country, i like it. Here's a question though, what would be your immigration policy.....:)

Let in anyone useful to work.

Let in absolutely anyone who was fleeing political persecution. I have a huge net here, I'm not just talking asylum seekers (all of whom we shall take in) I'm talking anyone who has any issue with their government. **** me I hate governments. Pieces of ****. Murder civil servants please.

But regarding citizenship: Give it to those who agree with our quasi-anarchist aims of FREEDOM!!!!

Incidentally the first aim of my country will be to develop the hydrogen bomb. To prevent all the other jealous governments taking it over. As we'll be the best country on earth and all successful people will move there.

Let in anyone useful to work.

Let in absolutely anyone who was fleeing political persecution. I have a huge net here, I'm not just talking asylum seekers (all of whom we shall take in) I'm talking anyone who has any issue with their government. **** me I hate governments. Pieces of ****. Murder civil servants please.

But regarding citizenship: Give it to those who agree with our quasi-anarchist aims of FREEDOM!!!!

Incidentally the first aim of my country will be to develop the hydrogen bomb. To prevent all the other jealous governments taking it over. As we'll be the best country on earth and all successful people will move there.

You disappointed lots of people with your immigration policy Arabian. You probably lost most of, who commented in this thread. '' As the ''searchlight'' commenting on BNP''. No relations. Just coincidence.

You disappointed lots of people with your immigration policy Arabian. You probably lost most of, who commented in this thread. '' As the ''searchlight'' commenting on BNP''. No relations. Just coincidence.

Well if it helps I am a fan of Enoch Powell. Who, incidentally, was not at all racist. He was just misunderstood.

vote me into power, i'll make hitler look like mother Teresa

I'll help if you want, i actually look like Stalin, with a vague look of Saddam Hussein. A friendly kinda meet 'em and greet 'em face is what you need when forming a new country.

Well if it helps I am a fan of Enoch Powell. Who, incidentally, was not at all racist. He was just misunderstood.

....For all these days I thought that you were one of the more intelligent people on this thread....!!

...Never mind, hopefully you will have longer life to make amends...!!....If you may, that is...!

my first law as supreme ruller is anyone who gets on my tits for what ever reason will be sent to the gallows..

Anyone need help finding a Finance Minsister? I could do that, I have a really good Forex system with 100% wins and.. wait, where are you going?

Powell was not in himself racist. The message he was conveying with the "rivers of blood" speech was that the general populace was and that there would be trouble and fragmentation of communities. In this he was entirely proven correct.

Once problem reading his speech is that he has terms that to us now are obviously racist like "piccaninie"... at the time they weren't. So it reads a lot worse than it actually was. Not disimillar to a few famous TV interviews in the deep south during the 60s where people would wish that "they should leave the niggers alone". There was genuinely nothing malicious about that at the time; it just sounds so to our ears.

For genuinely racist and intolerant politicans at the time you should look at the Labour front bench. Or if you want a Tory from just before look at Anthony Eden... and he'd been PM ffs!

P.S. zambuck... make amends for what?