The official LORD JAMLA thread

Originally posted by LORD JAMLA You encounter someone who puts it to you no-holes barred, straight and to your face and you run scared. But I guess I shall put up with it, it's the price I pay for being in the top 2% of intellectuals.
People are just so unkind, dontcha think?

BTW, would you care to contact me with details of your forthcoming seminars? Even if the next ones are full, perhaps you could let me know about the next lot.

Welcome back Jamjar -
"top 2% of intellectuals" eh? Sounds like you've been reading Mensa's promo material old chap.... it's all porkies, watch out or you'll end up with Carol Vorderman (sp? Who cares?) fronting your seminars and the cred will absolutely plummet....
Dave

Chartman.
hang on though, now I think about it, its not like me to post stuff
like that gratuitously !
I must have been incited to do it or it must have been in context.
Yes it was !
It was your post No 32027 that triggered the remark.!
Are you going to modify yours as well ?

squeak,squeak.
lol

My memory isn't what it was but didn't this Lord Jamla chappie advise us all to short the Dow about the 8,000 level

Perhaps he will have the guts to admit he got it wrong.

Oh was that a pig I saw flying past the window !

Phew this seminar malarky is hard work. Beware fellow traders, there are now many more who have access to the incredible power of my very own analysis.

Dr. Mike is hilarious. Go to iii.co.uk and you shall see that when the Dow was 7,500 I was busy accumulating contracts, targetting the 10,000 area. My Nasdaq 2,000 target was also nearly met yet I warned you all A YEAR AGO that the NASDAQ WOULD LEAD THE INDICES. Things have changed quite significantly in my position account now though.

Lord Jamla, having conquered the art of position trading is now daytrading the FTSE 100 futures and as you can guess I'm doing rather well. As a caveat, I can reveal that the 5 and 20 minute moving averages work an absolute treat on the 2 and 5 minute chart. THESE ARE THE GOLDEN MOVING AVERAGES PEOPLE - for a rather simple reason which I shall choose to withhold. Come back to your master oh herd, though art nothing without Him.

You've been away for more than three months - I thought you'd been trampled by those pesky little sheep, but it seems it was just a three-month seminar - no wonder you're worn out!

LORD JAMLA said:
Phew this seminar malarky is hard work. Beware fellow traders, there are now many more who have access to the incredible power of my very own analysis.

Dr. Mike is hilarious. Go to iii.co.uk and you shall see that when the Dow was 7,500 I was busy accumulating contracts, targetting the 10,000 area. My Nasdaq 2,000 target was also nearly met yet I warned you all A YEAR AGO that the NASDAQ WOULD LEAD THE INDICES. Things have changed quite significantly in my position account now though.

Lord Jamla, having conquered the art of position trading is now daytrading the FTSE 100 futures and as you can guess I'm doing rather well. As a caveat, I can reveal that the 5 and 20 minute moving averages work an absolute treat on the 2 and 5 minute chart. THESE ARE THE GOLDEN MOVING AVERAGES PEOPLE - for a rather simple reason which I shall choose to withhold. Come back to your master oh herd, though art nothing without Him.

yuo're a student, right?

i've only read about 2 words on this thread

i switched off when i saw the word 'Lord'

i only just got one thing to say on the subject.....

Not this twat again !!!

LJ,

How can you have warned us a year ago about the Nasdaq leading when you only registered in January 2003 ?

Paul

Welcome back from the mysterious seminars LJ. I missed having a good laugh at your posts. And it's great for TTW to have its own David Icke.

Perhaps we could have a report from one of the sheep who attended your 'seminar' and became a shepherd. That would be interesting!

Where do I sign up? :?:

Lord Jamla where are the posts on iii? They seem to have disappeared. IIRC, you were accumulating DOW longs north of 9062 @ £500pp before the 7187.5 low :D

Lord Jamla - the moving average trader, you are bluffing surely.

Moving averages are for hindsight traders. :cheesy:

I don't want to learn about the latest moving average but if your seminar is not about losing indicators count me in.