The official LORD JAMLA thread

Hi,
I am newly join in your site.Does any body know the formula of super Trend? It is used in in ProRealtime's Probuilder software.I think it is developed by Seban. I need the code for thread station.I don't want learn about the latest moving average but if your seminar is not about losing indicators count me in.(y)

============================================================================
william

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamala

This is the same idiot who posted similar i know everything (often followed but i can't tell you about it) rubbish on the iii boards (such as the ARM). I can assure you that he was far from right all the time in fact he was wrong most time is closer to the truth. Not sure if he goes there anymore (as i don't) but he was shown up so many times i can't believe he would have the nerve to keep posting as everyone knew how full of it he was.

As for him running a course, it probably consists of an introduction something like i am so clever etc etc and if i told you how i do it i'd have to kill you.

My guess is the course is most likely in his imagination.

PS I would not normally take this stance but having seen this character before i only think it is fair to point out his shortcomings in case anyone is taken in.
Lol he made $800k in a single day trading the spoos