The official LORD JAMLA thread

'WILL ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO A LORD JAMLA SEMINAR PLEASE TELL US WHAT WE ARE MISSING.'

The stupid thing is, and none of you have the intelligence to even note this, is that you'll all probably come to my seminar and not even know it, do you think it's called the LORD JAMLA SEMINAR or something????

'Follow me instead, I am a sado who needs attention therefore I predict there will be more bad news than good tomorrow , I am the new messiah.'

Exactly how do I need attantion when none of you know me nor ever will and will never meet me, nor ever will. Shall I recall the message you sent where you begged to know about my seminars??? If Im a saddo what does that make you???

'I'm sometimes tempted to really take this guy apart, - and believe me i'm more than capable of doing this - but i hold off i suppose partly because it would probably not penetrate very well, but also because if it did i could do a lot of psychological damage. '

This one made me laugh. I see you are a psycologist, or someon who makes money out of people by convincing they have something wrong with them. How immoral is that?? And you say it is I that pick on the gullible??? You and your profession are a complete waste of time. Even if 90 terrible things happen to me I dont need some idiot to tell me how to feel or how to handle it I CAN DO IT MYSELF.

'Has anyone considered that Lord J may be an Al-Qaida operative?'

I was waiting for this one. I'm not Muslim, so I guess that kinda rules me out, unless you're an operative

'He now predicts something bad happening in the next six months without giving any details'

Wrong - AGAIN. I give specific instructions at my seminar. And when it does happen and it will, I won't be here crowing about it. And maybe you'd curse yourself for not having listened to me.

The fact that you lot think your harsh words actually hurt me just shows how brainwashed you are. Any guy who is on a completely different intellectual level than those around will take their criticism as a boon as a prive of his intelligence. So please, keep them coming.

LJ,
<<<
He now predicts something bad happening in the next six months without giving any details'

Wrong - AGAIN. I give specific instructions at my seminar.
>>>
- Errrr, sorry, but as nobody apparently ever attends your seminars I seem to note a tiny inconsistency here? 'Proof' generally requires a bit more than telling yourself about it old chap - even if you happen to be schizophrenic (okay Les, I know it doesn't really mean what us lay types think).
Look LJ, Pyschology isn't my favourite subject either frankly, but I do accept that not everyone in this world is as self reliant as I like to imagine I am myself, Les has a point - I'd like to paraphrase it in less 'touchy feely' terms though because Les is a professional and we both... LJ me old chum... know they mean well etc but are disinclined to call a spade a bloody shovel. So to avoid misunderstanding, and hoping you'll follow the 'technical jargon' of an unqualified amateur psychiatrist, you are barking mad.
All the best,
Dave
(Napoleon sends his regrets, he won't be in touch tonight as usual).

LORD JAMLA said:
you'll all probably come to my seminar and not even know it

OK, I give up ... I just can't fathom that one out. Will you please explain that in words of one syllable for us dense ones?

Well, didn't that poster have some comment originally on his first post about not saying where he lived because everyone would get jealous?
That made me think he lived in a semi detached sort of place. He has now opened my eyes and made me realise I was only half right.

you'll all probably come to my seminar and not even know it --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll meet him at the pearly gates....... as we all will. I have it on good authority that I will be allowed in.......

He fell for it

This one made me laugh. I see you are a psycologist, or someon who makes money out of people by convincing they have something wrong with them. How immoral is that?? And you say it is I that pick on the gullible??? You and your profession are a complete waste of time.
Oh goody. He bit. Now for the reply:

So now we see, LJ, that not only do you claim to be an outstanding trader, but you are also an expert on psychologists. This is interesting. I had no idea you were such a formidable fellow. However, may i suggest that before you leap into this particular field of study that you also learn to spell it correctly.

You wouldn't care to present us with your qualifications in psychology by any chance? Nah, that's asking too much, especially as we've seen no evidence of your ability as a trader either.

Please please can I have some of the drugs Lord Jamla is on?

They must be wicked man.

JonnyT

He said he's telling porkies

Exactly how do I need attantion when none of you know me nor ever will and will never meet me, nor ever will.
Now this one's really interesting.

If none of us know you LJ, nor ever will, and will never meet you, i guess we can deduce that no-one here has ever been on one of your seminars. If that's so you are telling us that these seminars do not exist. After all, you seem unable to produce anyone who has attended these seminars and no-one here seems to have been able to make email contact with you to find out how to get onto one of them.

Far be it for me to suggest a clinical diagnosis here. See post by DaveJB - might be more enlightening

LJ certainly provides us with a bit of entertainment and it is nice to have a light hearted thread amongst all the serious stuff.

The last few post by LJ are gems. The wheels have come off but he is still going. The seminar sounds like great fun and it is a shame it appears to be imaginary. I am sure Channel 5 would like to broadcast it. ;)

I LAUGH AT YOUR HEARDS. YOU NO YOU ARE ALL THE SHEEPS.
You want the prive that I am the LORD JAMLA who nos what the future brings.
RIGHT YOU BRAIN WASHED MASSES. Can your little briains white washed by the media take it in? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!
3617 OF ALL trade2win members have their eyes open.
WHY you say that, you little people like ants crwaling on the soil of mother earth say?
I TELL YOU NOW!!!!!!!!
The 3324 ( more have been on my SEMINAR since I started to rite this special message yo you all down there) have been on my seminar all ready. They are sworn to keep the secrets of the future and life and markets and economi and RumsField and Bush and the MEDIA BRAINWASHED MASSES OF THE PLANET secret from every body ekse who is not cumming to my SEMINAR.
Why do you think those 3329 (more come to the LORD JAMLA every monent) DO NOT POST like you other DRIVEL people - YES the ones of you with more than 7 brain cells that have not gone grey gray NOW understand.
So keep them coming and I PREDICT there will be death and destruction on this planet in 2003and the market WILL move in a direction that only the SEMINAR wise ones no!!!!
YOU WILLSEE I AM THE LORD JAMLA AND i SIT and the world ismy TEMPLE oh little crawling ants

OH SHEEP COME JOIN THY SHEPHERD IN THE LAND OF THE RICH AND BEAUTIFUL BEFORE THE SCRAPIE ROTS YOUR LITTLE MINDS

OH OH WHAT HAS HAPPENED?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tHAT EVIL CHARTS CREATURE HAS TAKEN my SACRED name to himself

THIS IS THE PROOFY AND PRIVE YOU HAVE ALL HAD THE BRAINS WASHED AND TAKEN OVER BY THE MEDIA

NOW I must ascend to float from these MEAN IG NORE ANT soil

OH SHEEP COME JOIN THY SHEPHERD IN THE LAND OF THE RICH AND BEAUTIFUL BEFORE THE SCRAPIE ROTS YOUR LITTLE MINDS

OK, not wanting to appear too dense here but Mr Charts is doing a fine Lard Jamjar imitation or LJ is posting as Mr C or Mr C is posting as LJ.

Confused of Walthamstow.

Dear Confused,
Mr Charts is doing a pretty good imitation looks to be the answer to that one - for me the giveaway is the way 3486 (after all, the number has to increase as you type) people have attended the secret seminars....3502.....
...that was one step too clever for the original Bart Jamjar.
Dave 3504
OH COME OFF IT ALL YOU SHEPHERDS, AND GET BACK TO THE LAND OF CINDY CRAWFORD AND MICHELLE PFEIFFER

LJ just loves to be hated. Anyone who likes to read crap need go no further than read him but, remember, he does it on purpose.

I advise all posters not to go on to the trading floor after reading him- you won't be able to concentrate because of your temper and will probably lose money. Far better to spend valuable time off reading or going for a walk.

Split

Ah, LJ, you always remind me of the sandwich board bloke walking down the high st with, "Repent...The world will end tommorow..."
And although he will not tell you, he plans to walk out the day after with the words "I told you so."

Mags G.

Nice call on gold.
All the pundits were saying gold going up again... Time to short.
Haven't even looked at a chart of gold though. Mind you I'm still short the Canadian dollar.

But if you post a prediction on here, (or anywhere come to that), it's all down to death or glory. No one gets it right all the time. LJ please note. And you still haven't answered 2 questions from your first post.

But Mags G. xxx. Don't be sensitive.

Predictions, oh Perdictions

Hello all, I know you missed me but you won't admit it, but as promised I have begun conducting my summer seminars, the first of which was last week, and very good it was too. Packed to the rafters with sheep who deesire shepherd status. I can only apologise that I did not have the time to talk to more of you.

Now, the objective of the markets has been met, it is entirely viable for me to give SPECIFIC predictions based on the next 6 months. They are outlined below.

1) An Al-Qaeda attack, either biological or nuclear. There is an 80% chance of this occuring. I have narrowed it down to 6 distinct areas, which are in my seminar. The damage should make 9/11 look like a walk in the park unfortunately.

2) The assasination of George W Bush by an Islamic Fundamentalist. There is only 20% chance of this occuring - however that percentage will increase in the following years.

Now, let me state undeniably that I hope to God that I am totally wrong. Unfortunately, when one has so acute a knowledge of financial markets (the most powerful predictive tool in the world), economic news and most importantly political knowledge it is almost impossible to come up with any other scenario.

Before some sheep tries to buy themselves some humanity by saying I'm trying to gain out of this, remember you will never know me, so I have nothing to gain.

Unlike the majority, I prefer to face the truth no matter how horrible it is, and until civil war breaks out in the UK and elsewhere as it will in the next 15yrs, the future will be a scary and horrible one.

I'm going to be accused by other sheep of predicting something that is inevitable. The old retort was one poster, of very miniscule intellect, actually ridiculing my work by predicting a suicide bomb in Isreal in the next 3 months. Suicide bombs happen every week. The event I am predicting happens once in a lifetime and probably not even that. I can only think of Hiroshima being as close to it.

I am going to be accused by many a sheep of being part of Al-Qaeda. This is the typical retort when one is stuck of ideas. First let me expalin to you that I am not Muslim, so that kinda rules me out I guess. It's funny, the hypocrisy that lives in this world. I mean I'll get dirty looks in the street for being brown skinned, yet there have been more white caucasian people convicted of Al-Qaeda attacks than of my community. How bizarre - or maybe not???

For another few weeks I bid you all well, and hope you stay in the best of health, in money and in life.