The Internet Link/Info Police are around again

exited 1376.75 got a hft buy surge warning which usually means a big jump upwards it's the opposite to a sell warning up as it's green will show screen attached

**just a second or two after posting got a bids replenished upwards order flow signal too so made the right choice

Attachments

• 15.15gmt.JPG
    15.15gmt.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
heres an updated chart showing order flow event

Attachments

• 1523sceetogmt.JPG
    1523sceetogmt.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Hi guys I am so sorry I was afraid this would happen I have to go..i will post the action when I am back on a chart any good bad signals all of it...again I apoligize it can't be helped will also post the chart at the moment.

heres 16.50 gmt chart...sorry again

Attachments

• 16.50gmtchart.JPG
    16.50gmtchart.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 151
Hi PB and everyone ...look I'd much rather be here posting than dealing with what i am dealing with...the forum is actually a welcome distraction at the moment. I was supposed to be in the States this month and had to come back here unexpectedly. Usually April/ May I am always there...and if I was I could happily be banging away calls etc all day long.

I apoligize for not being able to post as much as i want but it's unavoidable at present. I will post as much as I can.
I thought I'd be able to but that changed all of a sudden again.

I was asked to post some calls with entries and stoploss etc when I see a True Reckoning signal and will do so as much as possible...please some one get the trial and help me out here ! That would be great !

Today would have been a great day to show the good and the bad of True Reckoning a couple of really good signals and then after I left one that went no where and would have been stopped out then 3 almost together which is a very powerful indication usually that the market is going to totally tank in that direction....one or two is good but 3 in quick succession a few minutes apart ?

I am posting two of the same chart one with short names on the signals and the other with the full text....as you can see no my photo skills still ain't the best...trying to get the whole day in one nice and clear but not working for me so posting screenshot from the last chart onwards till close.

Late in the day looks like there was another short which looks like it would have been stopped out and then a long signal for a few points gain right at the end.

Overall it would have been agreat day.
Also for anyone who is trading points I am sure you can see how useful all the algos are for that type of trading.

I like the true reckoning for the binaries as it gives me a way better % of winners versus losers which is good...the best in a while.

Anyway again I can only apoligize for not being able to be at the computer to call every one of them live but hope you understand. The type of busy I am when not here I wouldn't wish on anyone.
thanks hope to see you tomorrow.

As regards tomorrow I do personally follow nr4'nr7 days and lesser so the wr7 days wide range days so I do wonder whether tomorrow will continue to range wide or contract....if it contracts don't know whether signals will be good or bad but will try and at least post what I get up until lunch at least all going well, better again if i don't get called out and can do it for the day....like I said the good the bad etc.......not all the true reckoning signals win of course.

BTW when I enlarge the pics on the forum I can see just how c**p my screen capture software is on this pc here !

Attachments

• 19thsceetoclose.JPG
    19thsceetoclose.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 19thsceetoclose2.JPG
    19thsceetoclose2.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Here's a quick screen shot, I think you'll agree that this system really is amazing.

Attachments

• NaziBoxBaghdadyChampionPappaC-100%-Secrets-Revealed.jpg
    NaziBoxBaghdadyChampionPappaC-100%-Secrets-Revealed.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 167
100% profitable so far, it would have been an even greater day but I had to nip out for a few hours to meet my wealth manager.

Bah ! I made 160% but couldn't post a chart cos I only regained consciousness just now.:eek:

Chart looks ok, but needs more indicators at the top of it. I think I can still see the price.

Peter

Well I'm not posting them ALL. For that you will have to come to my seminar in the Travelodge in Luton. I think you'll find it a very multicultural area. Bring you own packed lunch though unless you want Kebab.

Bah ! I made 160% but couldn't post a chart cos I only regained consciousness just now.:eek:

Ive heard of making money while you sleep but never whilst unconscious. That must be some sort of forex robot you have.