The Internet Link/Info Police are around again

You asked a question I emailed Carl as busy as he is and he answered it. No one said you'd have to like the answer!!! I'd suggest you email Carl directly then and see if he wants to bother with you or indulge you any further.
I find I have to repeat myself a lot on this forum so to be clear you have been to his website you can contact him by email himself I'd suggest you do that so if you are unhappy with what he wrote.

Personally I think the question was answered in the sense that it's probably none of your business,that is what he seemed to be saying from what he wrote.....
I don't think after spending millions on development he feels the need to tell you everything just because you want free info . Try asking any other software company exactly how they do something and just watch the answers you get ! The method of doing things sometimes needs to be kept to the developer themselves..... and I agree with Carls comments who cares as long as it does what it says.

I have watched the development of this over many years so yes he has spent huge amounts of time and resources over a decade at least to get it to where it is.
As regards lofty claims the proof is in the performance of the software plain and simple as that.
As I have stated and many people are happy with it and theres a free no obligation trial at the end of the day.

From messages I have gotten from people they are very happy with the results and signed up and again proof is being posted as many many people in this forum want it to be and are interested in seeing the performance before deciding to even try it even though you might not be and have made that clear.

I'm on this forum to show the results of the software in order to help some people that want it .

Actually, it just confirms something you and I both know.

The following statement:

"Data that was once accessible only to hedge funds, quant shops and proprietary trading desks who have gigantic budgets for software development and system administration, is now available to anyone who has an internet connection and either a TradeStation or NinjaTrader license."

Is simply bu11sh1t. There is not data only accessible to hedge funds/quant shopts/prop shops.

It's just a sales pitch that you didn't expect to be called up on. It's rather disingenious because stuff like this is easy to verify. Anyone with any knowledge of how the markets are structured will know there is no such information.

As for your 'cloud' - again, it's just a web server, right?

Other questions you should be prepared to answer are things like:

- How do you know a trade is from an HFT and not otherwise? Is that a secret too?

Millions in development and $50 in marketing. Marvellous! :clap:

Now - in terms of you watching the development of this over many years... isn't this a new endeavour and you a happy new customer turned affiliate?

Please get it straight.

This thread = pure mess...

this thread, pure bliss......

i'm still waiting to see the 25 trade challenge taken up....with an equity curve

Actually......
- How do you know a trade is from an HFT and not otherwise? Is that a secret too?

exactly how could you get data other than what everyone else receives through a bourse?

a little bit of chicken bones going on here and the derivative stuff at the bottom of that chart, surely that's what youre really selling

if i was to be completely cynical i'd say you've got a very nice story telling piece of software, a sleight of hand, "psssst i know where the gold is hidden with this special map that unfurls like digital majic", designed by someone who's watched price action just long enough to know what you can get away with under the guise of "we fed you the data, so, even tho one signal was wrong you shouldve waited for verification and then you'll see all the following signals are correct by referring to the frilly bit at the bottom of the chart"

ah......

.....a story telling machine

Isn't like subscription only client flow data only available to IBs, hedge funds, quant shops and proprietary trading desks etc?

Could well be Scose but I suspect that's none of our business...

But anyway - how does client flow trading relate to HFTs, specifically?

It's actually a good selling point "we use info that's not available to you". On the other hand, to tell people that "it's none of your business" takes the wind out of those sails...

Last edited: