The Internet Link/Info Police are around again

Have not gotten todays chart yet but heres yesterdays anyway...that was a fairly good day......will post today the 18th as soon as chart is sent to me.

Attachments

• 04-17-12-sceeto-close.png
    04-17-12-sceeto-close.png
    84 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
If i was trading only binaries I'd probably let it run but for people trading points thats a harder decision I know

1385.50 !!! well thats just typical....the binary would have been a winner and even the peole trading points would have made up for earlier post 15.03

lol...

Coulda

Woulda

Shoulda...

Looking for a refreshed Alex with new calls tomorrow...

Have not gotten todays chart yet but heres yesterdays anyway...that was a fairly good day......will post today the 18th as soon as chart is sent to me.

Sorry - but aren't you a customer?

As such, why do you need to wait for someone to send you a chart?

Don't have the photoshop skills??? :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry - but aren't you a customer?

As such, why do you need to wait for someone to send you a chart?

Don't have the photoshop skills??? :LOL: :LOL:

Hi,
I will admit I can't get a full day capture like they can so I prefer to post theirs.....thats all heres gmt time chart from yesterday showing the times I was posting. As regards shoulda woulda coulda...laugh have n't we all said that.... as I said I'll try and post the good the bad ther ugly to try and give a view of what events are surfacing on the charts.........anyone can see for themselves by doing a trial to see would it suit them.
One overall thing is it outputs buys sells etc in real time .
Nothing will win all thetime, I'll try as much as I can to post and we can review afterwards how many times the True reckoning signals won.
I am posting those nothing else.
I also am basing my eentries on those and nothing else for exits if it's going nowhere i will use the other algos.
Other traders I am sure could make better use of those, thats not what I trade.

FYI as I said unfortunately I do I have some personal stuff i have to take care of this week and part of next week which is unfortunate timing but will try and post as much as I can so please be try your best to be somewhat respectfulif possible if I have to go later which is possible.
Thanks
hope today is good.

Attachments

• 18thaprilGMTtime.JPG
    18thaprilGMTtime.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 167
tell you what, son, seeing as you're alwasy so busy I have a solution for you. Run a screen capture program on with PL charts and signal thingy on screen and then time lapse it.

(y) Hi I am also posting a screenshot of nadex and it's price ladder from 12.23 gmt today 7.23 eastern. Market isn't open yet in the US so prices are tighter together.

For anyone that doesn't know they have been around for years in the States and are CFTC regulated...not a bucket shop as people sometimes say about companies.
This may better help explain my way of trading as opposed to guys trading points only.

As the day progresses those S&p500 emini futures prices change rapidly and can be bought cheap at times.
I use only the True Reckoning signals myself as all I need to know is the high probability of a move..
With the TR's on Binaries theres a lot more winners than losers.

I don't trade their spreads which is similar to the point by point as I prefer binaries...they all have a value of $100 so I get a signal all it has to do is move in my favour I can hold it till the end or buy/sell out of it taking profit at any time.
If a True reckoning signal hits close to the end of an hour and I see a good priced hourly binary I'll grab that.

The out of the money ones...it just needs to start moving towards it and their price will change meaning I can then get out with some decent profit.

I will admit trying to post calls with time price and stop etc is outside my comfort zone as the type of trading on binaries with nadex I can allow it to bounch around a lot lot more and still come back in my favour as well as buy way out of the money ones cheap if it's an nr4/nr7 day or if the globex range is big.

The True Reckoning signals give me an indication of a higher probability for these.(y) It's a different style of trading and thats what I'd like to see someone that trades points trying the software and saying how the whole thing works or doesn't work for them .
thanks

Attachments

• 19thaprilnadex.JPG
    19thaprilnadex.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 169
tell you what, son, seeing as you're alwasy so busy I have a solution for you. Run a screen capture program on with PL charts and signal thingy on screen and then time lapse it.

Thanks...doubt the internet connection would be able to do it here...I'm in the countryside at the moment ...internet sucks.... thanks though when I get back to the States and my own place ,thats actually a great idea.

Normally I'm always at a computer but apoligies as I said I'm here for personal reasons at the moment.
Thanks

heres what i was seeing on my screen down down nicely and then two very fast sell warnings meaning it was going to more than likely fade and go up...
must admit because of posting the calls the way i was asked for the points guys I'm paying more attention to these now....+ I guess it was good move at that

Attachments

• shorttradeemini.JPG
    shorttradeemini.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 137
heres what i mean also about True Reckoning signals for the binaries...on the earlier chart i posted of nadex price ladders you'll see they had a 1377 binary prices at 80 to selll meaning for risking 20 you possibly get 100......after the True Reckoning signal it got down to 45 meaning a gain of 35 per contract if you sold it there and then.....it's about 55 again at time of posting

thats minus nadex spread of course !

Attachments

• nadex13.56gmt.JPG
    nadex13.56gmt.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
you could either take profit here or wait for sell program warning in opposite direction